Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question How to combat Tren Acetate Sides??

How do you combat all the bad sides Tren Acetate offers?
    Lets say you were stacking Tren with Test Prop...maybe throw in some var..not sure yet...
    But anyways....the Tren sides...How to overcome these???

From reading the profile on it, it seems like it has a sh*t load of bad sides..
    Give me your thought on what should be included in a cycle of Tren Acetate/Test Prop cycle....plus I am already gyno prone..

Also if I am running Test Prop for 10 weeks 500mg/week, how long should I run the Tren and at what dose ED???

Thanks for any advice..
    Matt2499
    Last edited by Matt2499; 01-09-2006 at 04:31 AM.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    theres not much u can do about the sides sorry mate

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use winstrol instead of var to block progestin sides, atleast!

Personally I love tren and will include into all my future cycles. The only real side I felt from tren was insomnia.

Start at a low dose say....50mg/day. If sides are tolerable try 75.....no higher than 75mg/ED for a newb. Decrease dose back down to 50mg/ED if you have too many effects.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Tren is great, I had no noticable sides from it. I would stay around 50mg a day if this is your first time using it.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    When I go to run my first tren cycle here in the near future, I am going to be running tren a and test e. My plan is to start the test e first and wait for it to kick in somewhat then I am going to start the tren at 50mg everyday. I am finding out that when I put too many different things in my body too fast, I get more sides. I will let my body adjust to the test first then add the tren. I will probably run the test for 16 weeks and run the tren for 8. I'll do the tren right in the middle. Don't know if this will help me cope better with the sides, but what do I got to lose.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get some night sweats from tren , but thats about it. Just make sure to shoot it every day to keep blood levels as constant as possible.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u just gotta deal with the sides man ..... as longhorn said ... shoot ED for stable levels

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member
    Tren sounds like it's the shi*...I might just Izacc's method..I like that bro...I might just throw it in the dead middle of the cycle....Are Tren injections painful anybody?? I already know I am going to have to deal with the Test Prop pain...Someone fill me in here...
    Thanks bro's

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Personally I love tren and will include into all my future cycles. The only real side I felt from tren was insomnia.

Start at a low dose say....50mg/day. If sides are tolerable try 75.....no higher than 75mg/ED for a newb. Decrease dose back down to 50mg/ED if you have too many effects.
    I concur 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    Are Tren injections painful anybody?? I already know I am going to have to deal with the Test Prop pain...Someone fill me in here...
    I feel that tren made from pellets are going to be a more painful injection as opposed to tren made from powder. the issue I have with pellets is that you don't know if you're really getting out all the binders and fillers unless you use The Barons method of extracting tren crystals instead of the traditional method. If you have to use a high BA % to get you tren to hold then of course it's going to be a painful shot. It all depends on how it was made and what % of solovents they used to get it to hold.

Not trying to hijack here, but I have been doing alot of reading up on tren a post on this board. Some people say inject ed and others say to inject ed. Since Tren a has a halflife of 3 days of what I read, wouldn't eod be fine or are the sides that much more pronounced? I just hate to inject everyday, but want to do it right.

Also, I read somewhere that Tren a will go through a slin pin fairly easy. Is that true?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I know this is a common belief, but there is no proof that winstrol can do this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Also, I read somewhere that Tren a will go through a slin pin fairly easy. Is that true?
    Oil based AASs should be injected deep into muscle tissue. So unless you have slin pin with a 1" needle you shouldnt do this, even if it were possible.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Oil based AASs should be injected deep into muscle tissue. So unless you have slin pin with a 1" needle you shouldnt do this, even if it were possible.
    A 1 inch slin pin would scare the hell out of me. I could just imagine that shit breaking off in my leg. *shudders*

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

You should be familiar enough with the use of PubMed, for example, to go there and type in Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator and see if winstrol is mentioned. Or alternatively, type in stanozolol progesterone and see if any research on winstrol being such an agent is mentioned.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information