juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar Cycle Important ?

I HAVE NOT CYCLED IN OVER 1 YEAR.
    IM JUST LOOKING TO VAR FOR 8-10 WEEKS @ 40-50MG ED.

I WANT TO KNOW FROM ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE VAR OR IS FAMILIAR WITH IT'S SIDE EFFECTS.
    I HEAR IT'S NOT THAT HARSH ON THE LIVER, WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL WITH THAT.
    WHAT'S A BETTER CYCLE
    8 WEEKS @ 50 MG ED
    OR
    10 WEEKS @ 40 MG ED
    THANKS
    JUICE

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    on it right now @ 80mg/day for 7 weeks. im on day 9 right now, vascularity is incredible. im EXTREMELY prone to side effects, and havent noticed anything really. im cutting right now and havent lost a pound although ive shed some fat so im very pleased thus far.

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Your not going to get a lot of feed back here from guys on a var only cycle. Myself, I like the 50 for 8 weeks. I had no sides from var only. Still, run pct at completion. I did not have immediate liver panels taken, but 2 months after it was fine. Great strength gains, little weight but did harden me up. Take liver supps and trib. Good luck!

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    on it right now @ 80mg/day for 7 weeks. im on day 9 right now, vascularity is incredible. im EXTREMELY prone to side effects, and havent noticed anything really. im cutting right now and havent lost a pound although ive shed some fat so im very pleased thus far.
    I can't imagine how you deal with the pumps at 80/day. WOW.

50/day gave me nice strength and hardness, 60 made my arms pumped while doing anything, like brushing my teeth. Never been to 80/day. hmmmmm.....

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    Anavar Cycle Important ?
    I have to ask, what exactly makes this anavar question so "Important" ? and why all caps ?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Do you have to split your doses with var?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I do.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    im pretty sure var has a 9 hour half life so id try to split them at least twice daily. myself i take 20mg when i wake up and do cardio, 20mg a hour before lifting, 20mg a hour after lifting, then 20mg before bed. and yes the pumps are starting to get nuts, bicep workouts are getting increasingly more difficult as by the time im done back my bi's are already so pumped i can barely curl at all.

Thanks bro!

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN

Var only girly man JK

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    go with 40mg/day for 10 weeks. Run milk thistle at 1200mgs/day and some ALA if your a little worried on the liver, it is slightly toxic to the liver, but in my opinion after bloodwork done, no big deal. Milk thistle everday and your convered, just don't drink every day on it. Other than that, its one of the greatest drugs out with least sides. Run creatine on it if you want maximum gains

goose is offline Banned
    I run 100mg for up to 12 weeks depending on my cycle,my blood tests always come clean,if you want the most from var,this is what you must do.

goose4..
    Last edited by goose; 01-09-2006 at 05:48 PM.

Hey goose, those are some pretty ripped abs! - You should def keep that as your avy rather than those wierd abstract pics you normally have!

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I have to ask, what exactly makes this anavar question so "Important" ? and why all caps ?
    I HAVE TO ASK WHAT TYPE OF IDIOT ANSWERS A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION.

Quote Originally Posted by str8cubano79
    go with 40mg/day for 10 weeks. Run milk thistle at 1200mgs/day and some ALA if your a little worried on the liver, it is slightly toxic to the liver, but in my opinion after bloodwork done, no big deal. Milk thistle everday and your convered, just don't drink every day on it. Other than that, its one of the greatest drugs out with least sides. Run creatine on it if you want maximum gains
    THANKS BRo
    i dont drink at all, i think i'll do 50mg ed for 10 weeks with creatine.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I run 100mg for up to 12 weeks depending on my cycle,my blood tests always come clean,if you want the most from var,this is what you must do.

goose4..
    Me too!

i could always bump up the dose as progress through the cycle, depending on how i feel.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    I HAVE TO ASK WHAT TYPE OF IDIOT ANSWERS A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION.
    Aw, you went and got your panties all in a bunch. Is it because you think YOUR questions are more "important" than anyone else's?

BTW- You answered my question with a question. I guess that makes YOU the type of idiot that answers a question with a question.

Aw, you went and got your panties all in a bunch. Is it because you think YOUR questions are more "important" than anyone else's?

BTW- You answered my question with a question. I guess that makes YOU the type of idiot that answers a question with a question.
    do you have a life, or friend, it seams your putting too much focus on this, get over it, walk away, a response from you is not wanted, being that i have got the answers i need from other helpful members, unlike yourself they actually helped. so bye bye go make an ass of urself on another thread.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Funny eGGz and quite true, LOL!

i could always bump up the dose as progress through the cycle, depending on how i feel.
    Good Idea Juice, better yet go ahead and experiment during your cycle. Keep your mgs above 50 (your chosen dose), but go up to 80mgs where difference is significant for a several days and if you like it jump on up to 100mgs. Don't be afraid to experiment within the boundaries, just do research before exceeding them.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Funny eGGz and quite true, LOL!

Good Idea Juice, better yet go ahead and experiment during your cycle. Keep your mgs above 50 (your chosen dose), but go up to 80mgs where difference is significant for a several days and if you like it jump on up to 100mgs. Don't be afraid to experiment within the boundaries, just do research before exceeding them.

M.
    thanx bro i dont think i will go to 100

but if you take 60mgs daily for 10 weeks will you grow in size???????

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    screw anavar to pricey, go with t-bol

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but if you take 60mgs daily for 10 weeks will you grow in size???????

You will gain but not much,however,it will be LBM,very solid muscle that you will keep. the more solid your gains are, the more you’ll keep (percentage-wise)

goose4..

Thread Information