zipsplaya is offline New Member

Steroid gains after cycle?

Now i see everyonce in awhile and hear that after a cycle and if u dont do more steroids u will lose all that u have gained. how is that possible? Now i know u will gain water weight doing cycle and would lose that but if u gain muscle and u keep working those muscles w/o steroids wont u keep it? I see where ppl use and use to keep being big or strong b/c they say they will lose there gains...but i was going to start a cycle just to get me a boost, a jump start but i dont want to get heavy into this stuff. So i guess my question is can i use one maybe 2 cycles at the most and then stop use and keep my gains through good eating and lifting? size and strength? Thanks
    Last edited by zipsplaya; 01-06-2006 at 05:26 PM.

ultimate muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zipsplaya
    Now i see everyonce in awhile and hear that after a cycle and if u dont do more steroids u will lose all that u have gained. how is that possible? Now i know u will gain water weight doing cycle and would lose that but if u gain muscle and u keep working those muscles w/o steroids wont u keep it? I see where ppl use and use to keep being big or strong b/c they say they will lose there gains...but i was going to start a cycle just to get me a boost, a jump start but i dont want to get heavy into this stuff. So i guess my question is can i use one maybe 2 cycles at the most and then stop use and keep my gains through good eating and lifting? size and strength? Thanks
    bro you should be able to keep most of your gains as long as diet & training is up to scratch & you do pct...

post cycle therapy that is, if thats what its called over there..

omnipotent is offline Banned
    pct will help u keep w/e gains u made on cycle ..
    and no you wont loose yur gains unless u turn into a lazy couch potato

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    the key to keeping your gains is proper pct with clenbuterol , and not slacking on the lifting/diet at all.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zipsplaya
    So i guess my question is can i use one maybe 2 cycles at the most and then stop use and keep my gains through good eating and lifting? size and strength? Thanks
    It depends on the cycle to a point. If you're asking if you can do 2 cycles of dbol only then I would say shit no you're going to keep your gains becasue the majority of the gains made with dbol are bloat. That aside, 4 weeks is just not long enough to have a productive cycle, IMO. Stick to the tradional 12-14 weeks in duration with proper anti-e's and SERMs during cycle and proper PCT, training and diet and you'll be able to keep a lot if not the majority of the gains you're making.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are at your genetic-limit, do a cycle, and become 10-pounds heavier than you could achived natrually. Almost all gains will be eventually lost, even with perferct pct/training/diet. With normal hormone levels, its impossible to stay over your genetic-limit permently!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion ... the use of AAS is a lifestyle .... not a one or two-time thing

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If you are at your genetic-limit, do a cycle, and become 10-pounds heavier than you could achived natrually. Almost all gains will be eventually lost, even with perferct pct/training/diet. With normal hormone levels, its impossible to stay over your genetic-limit permently!
    I agree. But I also truely am more of a believer in eating... If you do not eat to maintain your muscles your body will catabolize tissue for energy(by the way the body will store fat before muscle)

Sic
    Sic is offline New Member
    So diet and keeping up the workouts will give you the best chance. What gear is the best to get the gains and keep them?

I have not found a lot of information, that is useful.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to do some reading bro. 500mg weekly of test enth or cyp, 250mg e3d for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle. After that you can add in some deca or EQ. Those are just some ideas to toss around. Please use the search button at the top of the page to research possible cycles then feel free to post you proposed cycle and we will critique it. Please don't come back asking if you can do a deca only cycle. As that would show us that you didn't do your research.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Meso.. I wouldnt call it a genetic limit though maybe but thats just dot humping..

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sic
    So diet and keeping up the workouts will give you the best chance. What gear is the best to get the gains and keep them?

I have not found a lot of information, that is useful.

Test Cyp- Good Base
    EQ- Solid Muscle Gains

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Test Cyp- Good Base
    EQ- Solid Muscle Gains

I've found that EQ gives a more solid gain...but, slow and steady!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

if you're only planning on doing 2 cycles at the max then id suggest test enanthate /equi for the first, and sustanon /equi for the second.

btw, once you get started in this sh_t its hard to stop. i initially thought id only do one cycle, then i did a second, and thought id be done at 3... now im saving up for # 6. you get the idea

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well lets say you can loose a lot off cycle, and there is a great tendancy amoung a lot of guys to not keep up on the gym and slack off when off cycle. I must say I went into PCT last week of October, I fell into this myself, I reduced my workout days from 5 to just 1 or 2 in November, then December hit and the short days and hectic need to shop for Christmas with wife, I basically only saw the gym 1 day all December. Well you guessed it. My total PCT losses were as bad as 12 lbs by January 1st and I softened quite a bit. Well I hit the gym hard trying to get back on the ball Jan 1st and low and behold I have gained back the half inch in arms and chest that I lost from slacking in PCT and I have regained 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

If you slack in PCT you can loose loose loose your gains, BUT there is still muscle memory. I am actually suprised to see a great return of strength, size and shape over what was lost because of my slacking. If/When I go back on cycle, all remaining losses combined with muscle memory effect, should all return quickly, but since I have already regained some losses naturally, my total PCT losses stand only at 7 lbs and its on the decline.

Thread Information