lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

proposed first cycle...

i want to run some prop for my first cycle and its goin to be a bulker, if anyone has ran a similar cycle please let me know how it went.

prop 400-500mg/wk 1-8 maybe 9 shot eod
    pct 100mg clomid 20mg nolva .25mg l-dex all for 30 days.
    do u guys think 8 weeks is enough or should i bump it up any...i just didnt want to do a test e cycle thats 12 weeks with another 4 of pct cause i was prob. movin for a couple weeks at the end of summer for a job...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A single estered testosterone will be better suit to you. Enan or Cyp, injecting 2x per week. Prop is ok to run but 1t 50-75mg/ED or 100mg/EOD. The only drawback being the injection frequency for a first time user.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, The beauty of Prop is the short half life. If you have any issues/sides its out of your system in 3 days! Also, 8 weeks should be plenty for a first cycle.

Good Luck and stay safe, Joe

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    id go with test e as well for a first cycle. prop is a pretty hurty injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    A single estered testosterone will be better suit to you. Enan or Cyp, injecting 2x per week. Prop is ok to run but 1t 50-75mg/ED or 100mg/EOD. The only drawback being the injection frequency for a first time user.
    prop. is a single ester test...but anyway, i was plannin on runnin 100mg eod. i dont really care about the frequent injects. but i heard it does hurt, like jiggaman said...i will just have to get used to it...i plan on getting 25lbs or so...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I doubt you will gain 25lbs on a Test Prop cycle in 8 weeks. Using Enan or Cyp for 12-14 weeks, possibly. This does, though, depend on diet. 12-15lbs is more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I doubt you will gain 25lbs on a Test Prop cycle in 8 weeks. Using Enan or Cyp for 12-14 weeks, possibly. This does, though, depend on diet. 12-15lbs is more realistic.
    naturally im a pretty easy gainer, last summer i put on about 25 pounds...and about 10-15 was fat....but now i feel like i cant put on quality muscle as fast...im now about 235 when i weigh myself mid day, goin to cut to about 220-215 then bulk again with the cycle...but im not in a rush to get to my final goal which is about 245-250 with descetn abs. couple years to come...

Thread Information