WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Prop and Deca Questions

ok so i'll give you a little background about my self first. i'm 27 yrs old and have been training and weightlifting for about 5 yrs and cycling for around 4. i just competed in a provincial BB competition and placed second. i am 6'1 and weigh around 260-265 with bf% around 10. i have my poics posted in the members pic forum if you want to look.

Now here is the cycle i have been running, and all the gear is my own home brew of prop at 100mg/ml and Deca at 200mg/ml.

Week 1-4 Prop 100mg ed
    Week 1-4 Deca 200mg monday and thursday.
    week 1-4 Novadex 10mg ed

Now i am planning on running this cycle for approx. 13 weeks. i will run the prop 13 weeks and the deca 10 weeks. so far my strength gains are through the roof in absolutely every area, but i have only gained about 4 pounds while my diet is almost spot on. i have also not had any of the Deca dick problems either, thank God. i eat roughly 4300 calories ed and get the right amount of protein ,good fat, and carbs and lots of water.

My question is, could it be because the Deca is only at 400mg/week that my size is not going up that much, and should i look at going up to 600mg/week instead. i am really really really happy with the strength gains but i was looking for a little more size i think. now it is kind of a catch 22 cause i don't want to gain to much water cause that will just make it harder to diet for my next show at the end of June.

Please let me know what you guys think asap cause i'm doing my shot of Deca tonight and if i should go up i will add 1/2 a cc tonight so i get 300mg tonight and then do the same on thursday to give me a total of 600mg per week.
    Peace WEBBNB

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i think you'll be fine adding 200mg deca . i don't know if adding it could induce deca dick, but if it became a problem you could probably add some proviron to help increase your androgen level. if i were you i'd probably just add some d-bol, but adding some deca might help.

well i toke your advice since it was time to do my shot and i added 1/2ml of deca to give me 300mg today and i will do the same on thursday so i will get approx 600mg weekly for the next 6 weeks. i think if i start to get deca dick i will increase my prop dose to like 125mg ed to give me a total of 875mg weekly for the remander of my cycle.

j martini is offline Member
    Yeah try and increase the dose, but to be honest you have probably reached the point where making gains will be very difficult, the days of gaining 15-20pounds on a cycle are long gone.

The fact is at a more advanced level a gain of 7 pounds on cycle if 80-90% of it is muscle is excellent.

yaeh i have considered that, also i am really happy with the strength gains thats for sure and as my strength goes up so will my muscle. and i really dont want to go up to much either cause it will just mean more cardio when i start to diet for the show.

Thread Information