mv7electric is offline New Member

?'s (Clen), 19 y/o 210 lb overweight

Alright, I'm throwing myself out there, I've read time and time again not to ask stupid questions, so I hope you guys take it easy on me. I have a lot of questions, I'm young and inexperienced when it comes to juice and gear, so please bare with me.

I've been doing some reading through the educational forum, along with member testimonials and question threads regarding Clen . Currently I am most interested in Clen, as it will help with fat loss. I am looking to cut.

Here's my situation, I'm 19 y/o, 6'2, 210 lbs and overweight. I would assume I could safely lose about 30-40 lbs of fat. My problem areas are stomach (belly, love handles) and thighs (thunder thighs). The good thing about this is I used to be 310 lbs, I've lost weight thanks to cardio from a elliptical trainer.

The problems that I run into, is that when I read most of the profiles and handbooks, I get lost in translation. Basically I'm not on the same level as the users and writers, and do not understand their terminology. So I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I think this excerpt hits everything on the nail,
    dont run t3 with clen unless you want to lose muscle. t3 should be ran with an anabolic. you can run clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. however it seems the current trend is to run straight through while running benadryl at 100mg everynite every 3rd week. start with 20mcgs/day and work your way up to a dose in which the sides are tolerable. avg dose for men is 100mcgs-140mcgs. run 5g taurine ed throughout clen cycle. make sure you drink plenty of water too. at least 1 gallon a day. ur diet should be high in protein, moderate carbs, low in fat. split your clen doses up in to at least 2 doses throughout the day but no later than 4 oclock. u should try and monitor your body temp. monitor you body temp every morning for a week before u start your cycle. then monitor it throughout your cycle. it should be raised a little over 1 degree i think. make sure you have ur training/cardio and diet in check. i would run it for 8-12 weeks.
    I'm ready to take the next step in terms of weight loss and muscle gain.

And I know I'm gonna need some guidance in the right direction.

Will Clen combined with Taurine give me the best results? Should I incorporate this with cardio and lifting, or specifically cardio? 5 days of cardio or can I lift, too?

Also.. am I too young to juice? I've seen a couple recommendations for people just starting, and some example first cycles, I am interested but I don't know if it's right for me, due to my age..

j martini is offline Member
    First off congrats on the big weight loss.

Forget about AAS for the time being you dont have the training or nutritional experience yet.

That article you quoted answered a lot of your questions i would just run it straight through with benadryl, and yes use taurine as well.

As for training cardio 5 times a week on an empty stomach are after weight training.
    Yes you shopuld be doing weight training adding muscle mass will increase your metabolic rate and give you a much leaner sculpted physique than cardio alone. There is nothing worse looking than someone who just does cardio to lose weight they just go from being a big fat person to a small fat person.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,
    Good job losing weight! Listen to j martini! Leave the juice alone. At 19, you're still a child. (no offense) Pick up the weights and go nuts. Eat right and keep doing cardio, you'll get there. You really need to know what you're doing before you do it.
    No mechanic would tear apart an engine and THEN get a manual on how-to repair engines. Nothing but disaster! Same thing with the juice bro. You've achieved alot, keep going!
    Good Luck!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    congrats on losing that weight!

but 6'2" at 210 isnt that big(fat) at all even.

have any pics?

i cant see the need for clen just hit the gym! workout hard, eat clean, get good sleep, and you should*WILL*see results.

thanks for all the good words

i guess i should stick to lifting, cardio and a diet, the only thing i really need help with is the diet.

ive incorporated a PWO shake, I've been using a ECA stack on and off and I take a Multi-vitamin. I've noticed that my results from the ECA are decreasing, is there any specific way to dose the stack for maximum results? Should I gradually build myself up and down on the ECA and cycle on and off it?

I really don't know where to begin with a diet. Seeing that I'm overweight, I wouldn't wanna have too many calories, because I think my weight would increase. I really don't eat much per day, which I know is bad, malnutrition stops your metabolism.

I grew up with a single mom with a family of 4, she was putting herself through college and working numerous jobs to pay the house bill and feed us, and I think the problem is that I never learned how to eat properly, how often to eat, and what foods to eat. And I ate a lot of junk food fast food growing up, I wish I could go back in time! Haha..

I now know what type of foods to eat and to eat 5-7 meals a day, but I don't know what kinda portions to eat, or what foods during what time of the day. I really need to get my diet together to see maximum results. And once I get my diet/training/cardio all aligned, maybe I should seek some help with juice and clen ?

Man I sound so uneducated, but really I've come along way.. from 315 lbs to 200 (gained 10 lbs from not training) should say a lot!

P.S... here's some pics for reference

July 31st, 2002: 311 lbs:

July 13th, 2003: 300 lbs:

Feb 2004, 290ish:

After Weight-Loss:

March 2005:

October 1st, 2005:

I lost all that weight thanks to an elliptical trainer at my Mom's house. I don't live there anymore, so I have to do running and such for cardio. Will I see the same results?

You really can't see the 'fat areas' in the last pic, but trust me its there, haha. I need to get rid of the fat I have left on my back, chest, abs and thighs. I hope lifting and cardio will do the trick, just need to get my diet together. Any pointers anyone can offer for fat loss in these areas? And yes, I know you can't spot reduce..

diezell is offline Senior Member
    wow congrats on the weight loss, i really do not think you need clen , hit the gym hard and keep a good diet and you will be more then happy with the results

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good job, congradulations, must feel good.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mv7electric
    I lost all that weight thanks to an elliptical trainer at my Mom's house.
    No, you lost all of that weight due to your determination to do so. You should be prowd.

I am not sure if you really need the clen , but I would say it shouldn't hurt giving it a try as long as you have taken the necessary steps to educate yourself on how to properly use it.

Good luck!

Im looking to maximize my fat loss, its more important to me right now then muscle gain.

I guess Im lookin for pointers in my diet, exercise and lifting that would help me maximize the fat loss.

And I heard Clen does wonders with body fat, so thats why I was interested.

I hear its better to cut before bulking. So once I am satisfied with my cutting, I would then bulk and possibly juice. I definitley need to get x-rays to see if my growth plates are fully in place

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's a good example of a cutting diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mv7electric
    Im looking to maximize my fat loss, its more important to me right now then muscle gain.

I guess Im lookin for pointers in my diet, exercise and lifting that would help me maximize the fat loss.

And I heard Clen does wonders with body fat, so thats why I was interested.

I hear its better to cut before bulking. So once I am satisfied with my cutting, I would then bulk and possibly juice. I definitley need to get x-rays to see if my growth plates are fully in place

That is your choice to use the clen, I would recommend it if you need a little "boost" in your fat loss.

However, I strongly suggest you do not take juice yet. You are a beginning lifter and you could probably put 20lbs of muscle on your frame in a few months by just eating and training right. You do not need steroids , nor do you want the possibility of damaging your endocrine system while may be still developing.

I started early, and I wish I would have waited a few more years. Learn from my mistake.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally, i think clen sucks. I used it for two weeks and it gave me a resting heart rate of 120 beats/minute and an abnormal EKG. Not worth damaging my heart for a few lbs, besides I had minimal fat loss. My resting heart rate went back down with a few days of stopping and had another EKG done later and everything was normal thankfully

harddrive is offline New Member
    Hey bro, hell of a fine job on the weight loss, shows U have the drive if U set ur mind to it.
    With that in mind, U being 19, ur test production should still be high, now if U set ur mind to hitting the weights hard and heavy U should grow.
    U have already proven to us and yourself U have the drive and motivation to get the job done.
    So I would say give it at least another 6 months of heavy lifting and see if that gives U the results U are looking for.

my .02 worth
    HD

thanks guys, this is more help then you'll ever know

im gonna get my diet, cardio and lifting in order, i've got a lifting plan i've been using that works out 1 muscle per week. Here it is

All exercises are done in 3 sets with between 6-10 reps each... The exception is Friday, where you do 6 sets of each exercise (due to limited exercise choices)... Go heavy, positive failure....

LIFTING PLAN

Monday (Chest/Triceps)

Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Decline Bench Press
    Dips (Weighted if necessary)
    Overhead Tricep Extensions

Tuesday (Back/Biceps)

Deadlift
    Chin-ups (Weighted if necessary)
    Barbell Rows
    Pullovers
    Dumbbell Rows
    Incline Curls
    Preacher Curls

Wednesday: Cardio

Thursday (Shoulders/Neck/Forearms)

Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
    Upright Rows
    Shrugs
    Forearm Curls
    Forearm Extensions

Friday (Legs)

Squats
    Straight-legged Deadlifts
    Calf Raises
    Anything I should add or remove for my main goal being fat loss?

I also do some running after I lift, about 20-30 min worth, and then a PWO shake 15 min after running. Should I switch this order around? I think I'm doing it right..

I'm gonna get everything on track for at least six months to see what kinda results I can get. If I'm still not getting maximum results, I'll incorporate Clen and T3. I'm tempted to do it right now as a quick way, but with the shakes and heartrate and all the other sides, I don't think it's worth it. I'll stick with an ECA Stack

BTW - Do I have to use the ECA any certain way to get maximum use out of it? Like cycle or build up and down dosage? How much ephedrine is ideal per stack? Right now I'm doing:
    25 mg Ephedrine HCl - Vasopro Ephedrine (includes Guaifenesin 200 mg)
    225 mg Caffeine (Arabica) - "Pic Me Up" Stimulant Capsules
    325 mg Asprin - Bayer Asprin

and my multivitamin is "Ultimate Man" from the Body Shoppe.

I also got L-Tyrosine to help decrease the amount of Ephedrine (from 25 mg to 12.5 mg) but maintain the results, but I've shyed away from the Tyrosine and been taking 25mg ephedrine, am I doing something wrong?

How much ephedrine can I take a day, how far apart should I take the stack, and how many stacks per day?

What type of meals should I eat from 9-10am to 5pm before my lift to increase energy and help with the fat loss and maintaining/build muscle?

Much appreciation for the help so far and any other answers you guys can help with

gotta get rid of these love handles and belly.. I want some abs!
    Last edited by mv7electric; 01-09-2006 at 07:33 PM.

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    I just want to step in and say WOW! Great going kid, that is a tremendous turn around, you should be very proud of yourself! You probably have extra skin which is most likely looking like fat. Whoever said clen sucks is right, eca always worked a lot better for me. Lift weights, eat right and do cardio for now. If you feel so inclined in a few years maybe consider some juice. You have proven to all that you can push yourself to get the most out of things so when the time is right and you decide to walk down that path I know you will make the best of it and become a monster. I just want to say that this was very motivating to me, great ****ing job bro! You are doing everything right keep it up!

I just noticed you are not including abs in your routine, include them and I am sure you will get what you are looking for!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn man, great job on losing the weight

according to the clen profile, it says it speeds your metabolism by 10% while ECA only speeds it up by 1%. Thats why I was interested in Clen.

I need to figure out the diet and I think everything should fall into place

Whats better for abs, slow or fast reps? I use 8 minute abs and I dont know if this is just making my abs bulky or will help with the fat loss..
    Last edited by mv7electric; 01-09-2006 at 08:18 PM.

For abs I would do a lot of concentrated reps. Do cruches, knee lifts, turn so you get your obliques. You do not want to go heavy as it will build more mass which is not what you are looking for. Train them 3x a week.

Thread Information