moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

Re-using a withdrawing needle

ok so i read your supposed to never re-use needles. I did my first injection on friday, I used 1 needle to get the test out of the vial and then replaced that needle for the actual injection. Would i be risking infection if i used the withdrawing needle to get the test out of the vial again? I would be switching to an unused needle for the injection no matter what.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    ok so i read your supposed to never re-use needles. I did my first injection on friday, I used 1 needle to get the test out of the vial and then replaced that needle for the actual injection. Would i be risking infection if i used the withdrawing needle to get the test out of the vial again? I would be switching to an unused needle for the injection no matter what.
    Yes. It's unsanitary. I don't know why you even think about doing that when needles are dirt cheap.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what does it cost to use a new one......3cents?

Why risk it????

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    my friends do it all the time...but they're retards. the draw with a 23g needle and have a hard ass time drawing with that size. then once they finally get all the juice in the syringe they jus use that same needle. when they use amps they alway hit the bottom of the glass amp. i told them to just draw with an 18 or 20g and switch needles

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Read this thread

How safe are you...The Importance of Being Earnest!

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    ok im going to use 2 fresh needles for each injection. looks like im gonna have to order some more needles, and stock up on some other stuff.

roger24 is offline Banned
    i wouldent do that

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    ok im going to use 2 fresh needles for each injection. looks like im gonna have to order some more needles, and stock up on some other stuff.
    It is always best to use a new needle and also great to have needles on hand. What else are you going to order bro?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for the cost wich is practically nothing(well it is nothin if you live in england!!free needles and sh*t!!yaaay) why risk infection mate!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    I mean you can draw and inject with the same..not recomended..but when you say re-use the same drawing needle its over a few days of sitting?!
    Its cheap to be safe and clean!
    If you were to draw and inject with the same needle clean the top of the bottle everytime with an alcohol swab.
    gluck

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    So glad in my state you can just walk into any pharmacy and say " I want 23 gauge 1.5 syringes", and they say " how many"....

Thread Information