Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

Pros... need a check for my cycle

Hi all:
    Heres my plan... let me know your thoughts.

Gotta lose about 30 lbs of bodyfat... following a "body for Life" type program with controlled diet and lifting 3 times a week.
    Will probably still have a bit of "pudge" at the end of my run.

My plan is to then go on a Primobolan only cycle for 12 weeks and continue with my program of three lifting/ three cardio days...
    Is this wise, or can you guys tell me a better plan?

P.S I picked Primo because of the fact that I dont want a WOW like reaction from others... in fact I would like to easily explain any modest gains away as simply hard work in the gym.
    Also side effects are a concern.

Thanks for any advice RUSH

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Put some test w/ what every you run in a 1:1 ratio. you will not get that wow reaction you mentioned. and step up the number of times you work out a week. at 3X a week you don't need roids. gear will help you rebuild whatever you break down but at 3X a week you really don't need help.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    IMO...you can still accomplish this with just a testosterone only cycle. Perhaps Test Cyp. It then comes down to what type of workout you will do to enhance yourself to the gains you seek. Reading alot of different views on this forum, I came to the conclusion that you just absolutely cant go wrong with Test Only and u can achieve whatever gains you seek with proper work ethic and diet. JMO...good luck Bro!

Jray
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushzilla
    Hi all:
    Heres my plan... let me know your thoughts.

Gotta lose about 30 lbs of bodyfat... following a "body for Life" type program with controlled diet and lifting 3 times a week.
    Will probably still have a bit of "pudge" at the end of my run.

My plan is to then go on a Primobolan only cycle for 12 weeks and continue with my program of three lifting/ three cardio days...
    Is this wise, or can you guys tell me a better plan?

P.S I picked Primo because of the fact that I dont want a WOW like reaction from others... in fact I would like to easily explain any modest gains away as simply hard work in the gym.
    Also side effects are a concern.

Thanks for any advice RUSH

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks for the advice...
    Do you suggest leaving the Primo alone , and just run Test Cyp?

Would the test also contribute to further fat loss?
    and would I need to do a PCT with test only?

RUSH
    I appreciate all the help guys

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    As far as PCT goes, hopefully one of the bro's can hip you to what to do on that, but Test Cyp or Test E would be great alone for 12-14 weeks. Do be aware that bloating will be an issue with this, so perhaps running an anti-e along with this will help with the bloat. If you dont mind injecting everyday, you can use Test Prop at 75mg a day. Test Prop is what I use and I havent had any bloating issue whatsoever. Alot of guys will give you shit for mentionong using Primo mostly because chicks ususally are the ones who run that. It would be a waste of money, IMO. Use the Test E, or C, if you can go with Prop, but mostly make sure you have the diet in check along with some good ol' fashion cardio and you'll fool the people for the contest youre in.
    Good luck!

Jray
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushzilla
    Hey thanks for the advice...
    Do you suggest leaving the Primo alone , and just run Test Cyp?

Would the test also contribute to further fat loss?
    and would I need to do a PCT with test only?

RUSH
    I appreciate all the help guys

Thread Information