gwig is offline Junior Member

10,000 IU of HCG. How should I constitute it?

Getting a vial of 10,000 IU HCG . Should I constitute it with 5 ml of bac water to make 2,000IU per ml, or should I do this differently? Secondly, how much do you recommend taking. I've heard 500 IU eod or every 5th day. I want to stick with smaller dosages so I don't damage anything.

bump...

musclemadman is offline New Member
    After my second cycle i did 5000iu two weeks after my last test shot then five days later 2500iu and five days after that another 2500iu. I didnt seem to damage anything. Everything is working just fine. But i was also taking clomid at the time along with it.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Are you taking this for PCT purposes of throughout your cycle? That will make the difference in your layout...............

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..i generally reconstitute 1cc/1,000 iu.....Personally, I only use HCG during my cycle @ a dosage of 500 - 1000iu E3D (dosage depending on what I feel is needed)....Like Jayhova stated, if you're using it off-cycle, dosages would be more in line with the dosages listed on the inserts that come in your pharmaceutical HCG....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    amostgone your a vet so you probably know more then me but isnt it true that if you take hcg like you stated it will desensitize the leydig cell??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...From my experience, no......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...From my experience, no......
    Leydig cell desensitization does in fact occur, to some degree. But, this is when using it for long periods of time. The LH receptor can possibly become desensitised, but only slightly. This would make PCT harder.

This can, though, be overcome. Using Nolv during the administartion of HCG will block or reduce the Leydig cell desensitization. This occurs by suppressing HCG's ability to inhibit the conversion of 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone to testosterone .

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    oasis told me to use 2.5ml of the water with the 10,000 unit hcg , makes a 10iu shot equal 1000 of the hcg

I would take it throughout my cycle, but I only have ONE 10,000 IU kit. I hear that once you mix it with bac water and refridge, it's good for 4-6 weeks tops. Is this true? If not, I plan on using 500iu e3d starting asap. My cycle doesn't end for another 8 weeks. If this is the case, should I still use 500iu e3d after my last injection of test for two weeks, then clomid?

I guess what I'm asking is, how would I time taking hcg throughout the cycle, and then going into the period before pct with clomid?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    I would take it throughout my cycle, but I only have ONE 10,000 IU kit. I hear that once you mix it with bac water and refridge, it's good for 4-6 weeks tops. Is this true? If not, I plan on using 500iu e3d starting asap. My cycle doesn't end for another 8 weeks. If this is the case, should I still use 500iu e3d after my last injection of test for two weeks, then clomid?

I guess what I'm asking is, how would I time taking hcg throughout the cycle, and then going into the period before pct with clomid?
    You can take it in a cycle at 500ius/E3D. Or 1000ius/wk.

It can be taken at 1000ius/ED 10 days away from PCT, leading right up to it.

Finally, you can use it every 6-8 weeks in a cycle. Running 1000ius/ED for 7 days straight.

It should also be part of PCT, with Nolva, Proviron and Clomid after discontinueing HCG .

Thread Information