Thread: Winny Eod

O'Banion is offline Junior Member

Winny Eod

I'm extremely strapped for cash and can only afford 3 weeks worth of winny inject. Im already pretty cut. Will running 3 weeks of wiiny at 50mg ed provide noticable results. What about running 50mg eod? I realize everone is gonna suggest stacking it with test, but I ran into money issues. The only reason I would consider running it alone is because I know three guys that have done it, and they all got ripped and put on some quality lean muscle.
    Last edited by O'Banion; 01-09-2006 at 08:23 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you cant afford to run a correct cycle, i would wait til you have enough funds to do it correctly IMO

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Banion
    I'm extremely strapped for cash and can only afford 3 weeks worth of winny inject. Im already pretty cut. Will running 3 weeks of wiiny at 50mg ed provide noticable results. What about running 50mg eod? I realize everone is gonna suggest stacking it with test, but I ran into money issues. The only reason I would consider running it alone is because I know three guys that have done it, and they all got ripped and put on some quality lean muscle.
    No it will not be worth it. But it sounds like you have already make up your mind. Post up your results in 3 weeks, I am sure you will get all ripped and vascular just like your buddies.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    agree with longhorn814

This question always gets asked and the answer always is if you cant run a complete cycle dont run one at all....its a waste of $ and gear

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    i wouldn't even bother as well. three weeks? that's terrible.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    if you were doing 6 weeks eod @50 with test and tren i would say go for it.. but thats not going to do anything.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    hey timvds, I am tryin to get ripped and cut asshole. I'm also pretty lean and have plenty of mass naturally, probably alot more than u even on test. I have a time and money constraint, if u have nothin helpful to say, then shut ur mouth. I appreciate the helpful comments

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you going on spring break soon and thats why you need to cut up? Winny wont do it for ya pal. Diet and cardio cut you up. Steroids do NOT burn fat, they are used to preserve muscle on a calorie restricted diet. Winny is not this miracle drug that everybody thinks it is. Sure it works well in a proper cutting cycle, but 3 weeks of it alone wont give you much at all. You'll be very disappointed if you try it only for 3 weeks. I dont know why you cant afford more, but you should be able to find a 3month supply for around $50-75!

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    eod is fine, 3 weeks isn't lone enough

Thread Information