jantg21 is offline Junior Member

eq + winny + prohormones( 1mt or 1ad?)

i wanna run 1mt + eq + winny, have been doing a little research and know i should add synthetic test like prop but want to substitute with 1mt, i wanna run eq/400 mg 1-10 ,winny/ 50mg eod 8-13, and add 1mt/ 20mg ed 1-2 take off for 1 month and take again wks 6-8 as said how to take on the bottle. or how should i add the 1mt ? wanna make solid gains in strength and size (15-20 lean lbs.) dont need info on pct! 21 yrs of age, 175 lbs, 5' 7'', have taken a couple of cycles 1. test + deca 2. stanozolo + eq but never took eq properly (not enough dosage or length of time taken) any help on this thread greatly appreciated.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I can't help you on the M1T.I have no experience with it,nor do I wish to

I can tell you the EQ dose you are considering is on the lite side.I'd run 600 mg weekly.You are aware you need to run it for a lengthy amount of time?As in 12 week minimum,14 is even better.

Winstrol needs to be taken ED.The half life is rather short.So keep that in mind when making your final decisions.

~Pinnacle~

i see, i see thanx with the eq and winny advice dude, anyone with m1t advice (experience) please post reply.

still pondering on how to add the 1mt with this stack have taken once and loved it just want to add with this cutting stack.suggestions?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run some sort of test with your cycle. Personally I think M1T is not that good. I got lots of sides from only 20mg/day. Its quite supressive to your HTPA, is rough on the liver and lipid values. Give me good old test any day over that. Besides two 17aa in one cycle isnt a good idea (M1T & winny)

i took m1t with liver pills (milk thistle) and didn't get the sides everyone is talking about because of the low dosage of 20 mg i gained 15 lean hard lbs and kept 10-12 lbs of it, loved it. so how would u longhorn and powermike cycle it?

or any other people with m1t experience. suggestions?

at 21 you probably dont need to cycle and could easily gain naturally, but im sure youre gonna do it anyway, so i would do something like this

1-13 500mg/wk test e
    1-12 400mg/wk Eq
    9-15 50mg winny ed
    16-20 PCT nolva & clomid

I guess you could use M1T for the first two weeks as a little kick start, but its not needed

thanx longhorn greatly appreciated but didnt want to take the test e cause of water retention so just take m1t the first two wks ha?

your natural test will be shut down and since you wont be taking test, you put yourself at risk of libido problems, lethargy, etc. If youre concerned about water retention, just take an AI, problem solved. You'll get better results if you incorporate test into that cycle.

hey wise men what size gauge and length needed for eq gl, and winny zambon

alright you sold me to take test with cycle but will be prop not e, now just need to know what size gage and length for each product? got the general idea but want to be certain. have made the mistake of not doing the proper research for cycling and have paid 4 it

23 g 1 1/2" for glutes, 25 g 1" every where else.

longhorn youve been very helpful on this matter and again thanx my friend

Thread Information