GetnBigger is offline New Member

Cycle Question...

I just started a cycle a couple weeks ago consisting of Deca , Test E and Anadrol . I was taking 400mg Deca/wk for 8-10 weeks and 600mg TestE/wk for 12 weeks and the Anadrol was 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I was wondering if there would be any problems with upping the dosage to 600mg of Deca a week and 1200mg of Test E a week for the same lengths. The Anadrol will stay the same

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    whats ur experience? don't think the increase should matter as long as you keep your test levels higher than the rest. you may be able to get away with only 1 gram test per week tho

There's no need to do that.... just increase your calories if your not seeing results from the deca ....High cal intake is best for deca. What I would do though i i were you is run the deca at the same dose but a few weeks longer like 12 or 13 weeks, and run the test 13 or 14.

That would be the best use for the extra gear

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetnBigger
    I just started a cycle a couple weeks ago consisting of Deca, Test E and Anadrol. I was taking 400mg Deca/wk for 8-10 weeks and 600mg TestE/wk for 12 weeks and the Anadrol was 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I was wondering if there would be any problems with upping the dosage to 600mg of Deca a week and 1200mg of Test E a week for the same lengths. The Anadrol will stay the same

why would you jump so high?

what's your cycle experience?

Thread Information