GetnBigger is offline New Member

Cycle Question...

I just started a cycle a couple weeks ago consisting of Deca , Test E and Anadrol . I was taking 400mg Deca/wk for 8-10 weeks and 600mg TestE/wk for 12 weeks and the Anadrol was 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I was wondering if there would be any problems with upping the dosage to 600mg of Deca a week and 1200mg of Test E a week for the same lengths. The Anadrol will stay the same

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro is you just started the cycle why do you wont to up the dose.
    Also i home your running the deca 1-10 weeks.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    also if you up the deca dose you'l have to up the test dose to like 750mg to keep it higher than the deca to avoid the deca dick. imo 400mg i slots and you'll notice good gains with test e in there also.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Give it some time, your original dosages should be fine.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The reason most people want to up the dose is b/c either they arent seeing the best results yet or from reading peoples cycles on here it makes you want to run higher doses. You have a nice cycle layed out and stick with it. IMO try to run the deca at least 12 weeks and the Test E one week longer.................

I've just taken the 4th shot of Deca so I'm beginning week 4. I never thought about upping the dosage, I just had a friend at the gym notice that I've gotten bigger in the last few weeks and he asked me what I was taking and when I told him, he recommended possibly upping it up a little since i've done other cycles he said i should try to get as big as possible on this because i'll lose a good bit of weight after it's over

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    don't do everything your friends tell you to do. if you're smart, you did your own research prior to taking anything.. don't sway off of that because of some shmo's recommendation. i'd recommend that he worries about his own cycle. keep your doses where they are.... what are your stats and cycle history btw?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    don't do everything your friends tell you to do. if you're smart, you did your own research prior to taking anything.. don't sway off of that because of some shmo's recommendation. i'd recommend that he worries about his own cycle. keep your doses where they are....

I agree with this. You're doing good only 4 weeks in so stay where you're at. No need to change anything at this point, especially by the recommendation someone at the gym who you know nothing about his knowledge. I'm sure you've done your research and should be comfortable with running what you are. keep it safe and stay where you're at..........

Yea, I definitely did research the cycle for lengths and dosages before doing this one and the result was what I started out with. For the most part I planned on staying with what I was used to and had been doing, but I was just seeing if it'd be harmful to up it a little, nothing too drastic, but I will probably stay where I'm at because I've been doing good as far as results so far.

As for my stats, I'm 5'9" and weighed 170 at the beginning of the cycle. I'm not up to 177 as of Thursday of last week. My weight is low, but I'm lean as hell hence the reason for this cycle. IMO I don't look like I weigh 170, I tihnk I look closer to 185 or so. As far as previous cycles, I've done Tren /Test E cycles, I've done Anadrol a few times, never actually been on Deca before, this is the first time I've ran it. I've used EQ in the past, but basically the same so I just wanted to see if I'd see a difference.

Thread Information