dounome is offline New Member

FNG with my first cycle!

Well just some really quick back round to who the hell I am. I'm 32 and 200lbs with about 12% BF. I have been trainning on and off for 10 years now, and its time for more. Been lurking around and researching this site and many others for a few months now. I wanted to run my first cycle by you guys and let me know what I can do better please....I value the advice of others who have been there and done that if you know what I mean.
    My D-Bol and Winny I bought while I was in Mex. about a month ago and could not pass them up for the $. This is the only reason I have the winny. Anyway on with it.

Test E (Testoviron Schering) 500mg Weekly 1-12WK
    D-Bol (Metavet QV) 30mg Daily 1-4WK
    Stanozolol (Stan QV 10) 30mg 8-12WK
    Clomid 13-15WK

Im waiting to order my Test E online I think I have found a place . I have a good diet with 250 to 300 grams of protien and plenty of Cal's. I hope to gain 15 to 20 lbs with this after all my water shed. If you guys have any thing for me I will read it all with open mind, and if you have any advice for me as far as my Test E goes PLEASE IM me or email before I get screwed on them.

Well I have waited a good 3 months to even post this, so thanks in advance for any input.

I guess my post just sucks!!! Come on guys shoot me a little feedback

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    For a first cycle I think the test by itself is just fine. Save that plan for your next cycle.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    i think u can do w/o the winny for your first cycle jus save it for your next one...some people might recommend you to drop the dbol and just stick with a test only cycle.

may do that, right now if the site Im using is right I can get 15000mg of that Test E for $400 and that will be enough for two cycles.

Thread Information