Thread: Winstrol Only

Tampa Toughguy is offline New Member

Winstrol Only

I am 6'3", 215, 12-14%bf, soccer player. I want to see more definition. This is my first cycle. Im not concerned with a huge increase in mass. I would like to know how much EOD/ED and how long I should take the Winni. Also, is this the right product for my frame? I already have the gear. Please help.

(I have been exercising regularly for the last four weeks. I had been running 3 or more miles a day and working out since Mar '04 until a setback in Oct '05. Have I been working out long enough to start a cycle of Win?)

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    This question has been beat to death and everyone will tell you to add some test to it.

Even local inj?

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    bad idea, add some test.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahahaaa..

ill tell ya to do it 50mg per day for 8 weeks..

dont forget your pct..

and test is test.. if you only want to run the winny.. go ahead.. start a journal so we can see how it works for ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

kbala is offline New Member
    I dont understand why everyone always insists on test...what if the person...live above...does not care for size? Of course i agree it is good to stack with but still...

I mean Winstrol only cycles WILL cut you up with or without test.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    You dont understand becouse you have done no research.. so you shouldnt be taking steroids , if you had done research on the 9 billion threads about this compound you would already know why everyone says to use test.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbala
    I dont understand why everyone always insists on test...what if the person...live above...does not care for size? Of course i agree it is good to stack with but still...

I mean Winstrol only cycles WILL cut you up with or without test.
    if you are so confident.......run it. but only at the dose that you 'KNOW' will cut you up

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    I personally know a few guys that have run just winny and have gotten ripped and added up to 10lbs of mass. They highly recommend it. I plan on doin it myself. U cant knock it til u try it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd like to see a Winny only log for the simple fact that I will never run it alone. It would be quite entertaining. DO IT!

Thanks for the posts. I would still like to hear from someone who has done a winny only cycle as their first.

Not sure if this helps but here are a few quotes from me on another thread concerning Winny. Although not my personal experiences, I was there first-hand and witnessed these individuals before, during and post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I have finished cycles with winny before, the strength gains and valcularity are crazy, but due to extreme joint pain I stay away from it. Although I have known people to run Winny only and gain 8-12lbs LBM over a 6-8wk period, I wouldn't run it this way personally. I'll be giving Primo a go this time.

Genetics will play a huge role in most cases, I have also seen guys run Winny cycles and gain close to nothing. I react extremely well to winny strengthwise but it hurts my joints, while others gets shredded off the stuff. You must try it to see how you respond IMO.

jus got done reading that thread, thanks.

what dosage for my size and weight?

I'm not a big fan of Winny only, but I see no reason why you couldn't do it if it was sports related for agility, strength etc... I know ppl who do Var only for this very reason. Won't know until you try it, but don't forget PCT.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id suggest var only from what iv read...that's for you tranzit. but, i'm not a big fan of winstrol .

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Toughguy
    Thanks for the posts. I would still like to hear from someone who has done a winny only cycle as their first.
    Me too... I'm thinking of doing an winny only cycle @50mg ED for 6 weeks now. I had the gear for about a year now, just waiting to start.
    My only concern, Is PCT necessary?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Me too... I'm thinking of doing an winny only cycle @50mg ED for 6 weeks now. I had the gear for about a year now, just waiting to start.
    My only concern, Is PCT necessary?
    Yes.

Winny will cause some degree of suppression. An AI or SERM is not needed as it doesn aromotase.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hahahaaa..

ill tell ya to do it 50mg per day for 8 weeks..

dont forget your pct..

and test is test.. if you only want to run the winny.. go ahead.. start a journal so we can see how it works for ya..
    Spy gave you the dose and duration 15 posts ago! Wake up Winnie guy!

M.

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    I train as a fighter and i ounce did a winny only cycle,It was good i got strong and gained a small amout of weight loads of definition and shit,BUT near the end of the cycle it played havic with my joints,As you play football(or soccer as u call it) your joints are very important,Don't do it in my opinion id go with some anavar (oxandralone) less problems,I know you probobly think that your joints will be ok but when you play footie that uses your joints to the extreme,If the boys on here say it ****s with your joints take it from me it probobly will mate

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Toughguy
    I am 6'3", 215, 12-14%bf, soccer player. I want to see more definition. This is my first cycle. Im not concerned with a huge increase in mass. I would like to know how much EOD/ED and how long I should take the Winni. Also, is this the right product for my frame? I already have the gear. Please help.

(I have been exercising regularly for the last four weeks. I had been running 3 or more miles a day and working out since Mar '04 until a setback in Oct '05. Have I been working out long enough to start a cycle of Win?)
    did anybody else miss that he has only been working out for four weeks? If you wanna get ripped, diet and cardio are the answer, not drugs. Winny is not this miracle shredding drug that people think it is. It works well when done as part of a proper cutting cycle with a solid diet and cardio

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran Winny alone for my first cycle and got decent strength and gains. (gained 10lbs or so of soild muscle). go ahead and run the Winny at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD for 6 to 8 wks and see how it goes. then if you want to go bigger throw in some test next time.

~R

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran Winny alone for my first cycle and got decent strength and gains. (gained 10lbs or so of soild muscle). go ahead and run the Winny at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD for 6 to 8 wks and see how it goes. then if you want to go bigger throw in some test next time.

~R

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Really surprised no one has said anything about T-Bol yet.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    50mg ED for 8 weeks is what i would do..ive ran it 50mg ED for 7wks a few weeks i ran it at 100mg not to much different..strenght went up a little. all my muscles harder than cement though, and gave some more definition in delts, arms, chest. as for joint pain didnt expierence anything! also didnt lose any hair.
    would i recomend it byitself..ehh depends on what you want..it is def. better with low bodyfat though.

Quote Originally Posted by tele20
    Really surprised no one has said anything about T-Bol yet.
    Seems he wasn't asking about Tbol, therefore probably no one mentioned it. Can't really compare Tbol and Winny, totally different compounds.

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Seems he wasn't asking about Tbol, therefore probably no one mentioned it. Can't really compare Tbol and Winny, totally different compounds.
    Yea I agree with what your saying but the guy obviously knows little. For what he seems to want to get out of a compound, dont you think T-Bol would be a better choice and someone could point him in the right direction.

I personally would never want to run winny if I moved around (aka run) alot. Joint pain can get nasty just lifting let alone running and playing soccer.

Tbol is an extremely hard to find compounds unless you can get the powder direct or find an UGL that supplies it, which most don't.

UGL's have been known to use Winny powder and label it Tbol as well, never know what you are getting with UGL, be careful.

Thread Information