Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    Looking for 2nd cycle comments

    I am getting ready for my second cycle and would like to have some input from you vets. I am 33 yrs old, 5'6, 180. My last cycle was 4wks abombs 50mg/day along with 10 weeks 500mg test E. Had excellent results, developed a small case of gyno that went away. I'm planning on:
    1-4 dbol 400mg/day
    1-14 test E 600mg/wk
    1-12 eq 400 mg/day
    .25mg/day adex for bloat
    PCT to follow
    I appreciate any suggestions or modifications from you fellow lifters with experience. Thank you for your time, TTL

  2. #2
    hulkzer's Avatar
    hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    balz deep in jessica alba
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by towtheline
    I am getting ready for my second cycle and would like to have some input from you vets. I am 33 yrs old, 5'6, 180. My last cycle was 4wks abombs 50mg/day along with 10 weeks 500mg test E. Had excellent results, developed a small case of gyno that went away. I'm planning on:
    1-4 dbol 400mg/day(you mean 40mg/day)
    1-14 test E 600mg/wk
    1-12 eq 400 mg/day
    .25mg/day adex for bloat
    PCT to follow
    I appreciate any suggestions or modifications from you fellow lifters with experience. Thank you for your time, TTL
    besides your dbol dosage looks good. what is your bf%.

  3. #3
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I would up the EQ to 600 mg EW,I find much better results,at this dose.

    goose4..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I would up the EQ to 600 mg EW,I find much better results,at this dose.

    goose4..
    i agree with the 600mg! and u mean 40mg of dbol right??

  5. #5
    DaBoy7777's Avatar
    DaBoy7777 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    136
    dam goose you have some ripped abs..good job bro

  6. #6
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    whoa

    thanks for the input fella's. I did get a little excited when typing Dbol , I did mean 40 mg/day not 400. So the big change would be add 600 Eq, instead of 400? Also should I mix it with the test E and shoot it together?

  7. #7
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    anything else?

    Any other comments before the big lift-off?

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    With that cycle i would not run d-bol i would do t-bol. also like the other guys said 600mh of eq will be much better. it is ok to run the test at the same dose. the eq is week and does not shut you down that hard.

  9. #9
    towtheline is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    frozen wasteland
    Posts
    115

    tbol dose?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    With that cycle i would not run d-bol i would do t-bol. also like the other guys said 600mh of eq will be much better. it is ok to run the test at the same dose. the eq is week and does not shut you down that hard.
    So would you run tbol at 40 mg/day and do you not agree with Eq(weak) would you use a diff compound? Thanks for the insight, gsxxr.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •