jeremy11 is offline New Member

Compaisons of test

how do these differents tests compare as for results and side effects, i am asking from user experience because i am planning on taking D-BOL and now i am deciding what test...also i apologize for spelling comparison wrong
    Last edited by jeremy11; 01-09-2006 at 11:11 PM.

also i plan on ordering the new book to help me

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    test is test no matter how you slice it. test enanthate or cypionate would be ideal for a first cycle.

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    test is test no matter how you slice it. test enanthate or cypionate would be ideal for a first cycle.
    agreed. test is test. test enanthate and cyp are extremely alike as they both have long acting esters. prop has a short acting ester which means you'd need more frequent shots as well as suspension.

i hope this helps.

so would both pretty much produce near exact results?

ok so between cyp and enth which one would be my better bet with D BOL, also whent i take the shot can i do them both at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy11
    ok so between cyp and enth which one would be my better bet with D BOL, also whent i take the shot can i do them both at the same time
    i believe you would be happy with test e!

like i said, they are both almost identical. i personally prefer test c but i am running test e at the moment.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Well if taking Dbol I'm under the assumption that you're looking for some mass along with weigh gain correct? If so a longer ester like Test E or C will better suit your goals. There is more water retention associated with those 2 that can helps add some more weight to you. Plus by starting them at the same time you'll be feeling the full effects of the Test once the Dbol session is over.............

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well if taking Dbol I'm under the assumption that you're looking for some mass along with weigh gain correct? If so a longer ester like Test E or C will better suit your goals. There is more water retention associated with those 2 that can helps add some more weight to you. Plus by starting them at the same time you'll be feeling the full effects of the Test once the Dbol session is over.............

amen jay.

ok thank you guys...would you recomend doing a cutting cycle after i do this

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    take what at the same time?

Thread Information