Trevor is offline Associate Member

Question Reforvit B advice

I have been gearing with the Reforvit B version of D-Bol and after 8weeks of 3 injections per week my glutes are in extreme pain. This is not just from the Reforvit but some Test also. My question is this: I was told that the Reforvit was just as effective if you drank it or held it under your tongue. Is this true? If anyone has tried this and gotten any results be they good or bad please respond.

Thanks a ton!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell yes drink it. I wouldn't stick that within 100 yards of my ass with a pin.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Reforvit B advice

Originally posted by Trevor
    I have been gearing with the Reforvit B version of D-Bol and after 8weeks of 3 injections per week my glutes are in extreme pain. This is not just from the Reforvit but some Test also. My question is this: I was told that the Reforvit was just as effective if you drank it or held it under your tongue. Is this true? If anyone has tried this and gotten any results be they good or bad please respond.

Thanks a ton!!!
    dbol is a strange drug in which it seems to be most effective orally due to IGF-1 and other factors that are activated via the first pass through the liver.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    ref b is great for size but is very dirty DONT SHOOT IT ANYMORE
    drink it king samson gained over 20lbs drinking it and i gained good from drinking it
    it tastes terrible so i mixed it with a small glass of pepsi drank it poured more in glass drank again

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done it both ways and to tell ya the truth it works the same for me either way. So yes, drink it. Just put it in the syringe take the needle off and shoot it in your mouth. MMMMMM good stuff. You'll learn to love it

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff my ass. It taste like you have a mouth full of alum or something. I empty out large capsules, glutamine for mine, and then i put the ref in the capsules and take them. Its pretty easy that way and the taste is cut to a minimum.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Anibolism
    Good stuff my ass. It taste like you have a mouth full of alum or something. I empty out large capsules, glutamine for mine, and then i put the ref in the capsules and take them. Its pretty easy that way and the taste is cut to a minimum.
    Try putting a finaplix pellet under your tongue and you will be drinking Ref our of a party straw

Thread Information