Coach L is offline New Member

Cold Sweats, Need to eat but no appetite.

Hey guys. Im on my first cycle, a light 250mg of test e. I just began 2 days ago, and I feel like crap. I have had cold sweats all night, and I KNOW I need to eat but I have no appetite. Also, I got into an argument with a friend tonight, and I was so freaked out - chest pounding, completely on edge.

Are these side effects of test e? I havent had a chance to lift since I took the first dose, and I feel like I have so much energy, but I cant expend it because I cant eat, and I feel like I would just faint.

I ate this afternoon and this morning - big meals - bigger than usual - but I cant bring myself to do it now.

What is wrong with me. The Test is from a UG called DEP )Dynamic Enhancement Pharmaceuticals). I have heard god things on here and aound town about DEP, but I am sort of bugging. Its starnge because I felt energized all day. I woke up at 5am, so maybe Im just tired?

Sorry if I am ranting, Im just trying to give you guys as much info to work with.

Thanks for any anecdotal advice or opinions.

I know you guys are all probably involved in more interesting discussions, but any words of advice would be really cool.

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    i don't think it's the test e as the test e being that you started 2 days ago hasn't even hit you yet imo.

i think it could be stress related and stress+aas do not mix well.

what's your cycle look like anyways?

Coach Sounds Like The Flu.

I have it right now FUCLKing bird FLU

Quote Originally Posted by H-O-V-A
    i don't think it's the test e as the test e being that you started 2 days ago hasn't even hit you yet imo.

i think it could be stress related and stress+aas do not mix well.

what's your cycle look like anyways?

You are probably gonna laugh, but all I am doing is:

weeks 1-4: test e @ 250
    weeks 5-8: test e @ 350
    weeks 8-12: test e @ 250

after 14 days, im doing pheendo's recommend pct

I would have swore that my heart has been racing and I have boundless energy. You really dont think I am feeling this right now?

Also, I have recently changed my diet, as I am basically trying to follow the "ectomorph" diet posted on this site. Starting yesterday, I think I doubled my protein, carb, and fat intake.

But Im telling you man, either my mind is playing tricks on me, or I am getting a scary rush off of this stuff.

Coach Could The Flu

Quote Originally Posted by LENNOXLEWIS99
    I have it right now FUCLKing bird FLU
    You mean influenza, or is this something steroid related?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but thats why I am on here.

Maybe Some Speed In The Test Is The Dude Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Coach L
    You are probably gonna laugh, but all I am doing is:

weeks 1-4: test e @ 250
    weeks 5-8: test e @ 350
    weeks 8-12: test e @ 250

after 14 days, im doing pheendo's recommend pct

I would have swore that my heart has been racing and I have boundless energy. You really dont think I am feeling this right now?

Also, I have recently changed my diet, as I am basically trying to follow the "ectomorph" diet posted on this site. Starting yesterday, I think I doubled my protein, carb, and fat intake.

But Im telling you man, either my mind is playing tricks on me, or I am getting a scary rush off of this stuff.
    why would i laugh? why don't you try doing 500mg weeks 1-12. that would be ideal for a beginner's cycle. the up and down pyramid thing you got going on is only gonna bring negative side effects like acne. you don't want that. stick to a number the whole way through. pyramiding is a way of the past and proven not to be as useful.

its cool Bro ,could a reaction to the test or it could meen that u juast caught the FLU I have right now, its spearding all over philly right now.

Ahhhh.

I dont know him very well, but I bought $200 worth, and he is well off financially, so unless the lab guy spiked it, I highly doubt my middleman would have.

Is that what bird flu is? Gear spiked with speed? I know I must sound like a complete ass right now.

Any other way this is from the juice? I have read other people complaining of cold sweats and stuff, but their were on like a gram of Tren each week.

I am starting to feel a little better, but my body was going through hell an hour ago.

Bro I only have 10 vials of GAL. coming so i will prob do what your r doing low dose. GROW SLOWWWWWWER GROW STRONGERGrow LONGEEERRRRRRRRRR.

Ahhhh.

I dont know him very well, but I bought $200 worth, and he is well off financially, so unless the lab guy spiked it, I highly doubt my middleman would have.

Is that what bird flu is? Gear spiked with speed? I know I must sound like a complete ass right now.

Any other way this is from the juice? I have read other people complaining of cold sweats and stuff, but their were on like a gram of Tren each week.

I am starting to feel a little better, but my body was going through hell an hour ago.

just relax. i'm sure it's nothing. if you get sick...it's normal when you start test but not 3 days after a shot either. lol

Quote Originally Posted by H-O-V-A
    why would i laugh? why don't you try doing 500mg weeks 1-12. that would be ideal for a beginner's cycle. the up and down pyramid thing you got going on is only gonna bring negative side effects like acne. you don't want that. stick to a number the whole way through. pyramiding is a way of the past and proven not to be as useful.
    ok thank you for that piece of advice.

About an hour ago, I was thinking about quiting this all together. I couldn't stop sweating and shivering.

IF the gear was spiked with meth or speed you wouldnt be able to sleep thinking fast thoughts , move around I think u just have a bad flu it is jan. in Philly FLU SEASON.

Yea, the reason I chose this dosage was because I have only been lifting on and off, so I wanted to start slow and maybe jack the dose up on my second time around. I have enough to do 12 weeks at 350, and then another 10 weeks at 500. That was my plan anyway.

And I thought you might laugh because compared to what some people on here are working with, 350 a week is pretty weak!

Thanks again guys. I didnt expect any definate answers, but I do feel a little bit better. Hopefully i can eat something and put this to rest.

Good night guys.

And GO SIXERS!!!

could I PM U man

IF the gear was spiked with meth or speed you wouldnt be able to sleep thinking fast thoughts , move around I think u just have a bad flu it is jan. in Philly FLU SEASON.
    Why do they spike it with that crap? is it an attempt to make it feel more effective, or do they suck the juice out all together and replace it with the dope.

Also, it IS supposed to smell and taste like chemicals, corect?

I got a drop on my hand and licked it and it tasted like - uhhhh - i guess what I imagine bug spray might taste like? I dunno. Bad comparison probably.

I kinda think it might be spiked. if it WAS spiked, would this feeling have come today, or 2 days ago when I intitally injected?

could I PM U man

PM = private message?

Sure, how do I retireve it? this is just my 2nd day here.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Hey guys. Im on my first cycle, a light 250mg of test e. I just began 2 days ago, and I feel like crap. I have had cold sweats all night, and I KNOW I need to eat but I have no appetite. Also, I got into an argument with a friend tonight, and I was so freaked out - chest pounding, completely on edge.

Are these side effects of test e? I havent had a chance to lift since I took the first dose, and I feel like I have so much energy, but I cant expend it because I cant eat, and I feel like I would just faint.

I ate this afternoon and this morning - big meals - bigger than usual - but I cant bring myself to do it now.

What is wrong with me. The Test is from a UG called DEP )Dynamic Enhancement Pharmaceuticals). I have heard god things on here and aound town about DEP, but I am sort of bugging. Its starnge because I felt energized all day. I woke up at 5am, so maybe Im just tired?

Sorry if I am ranting, Im just trying to give you guys as much info to work with.

curious to know how old are u? also i think u may have the flu and some aniexty(sp)

right away it is some time add in whats the name again bro

bro u need to be over 25 post to PM

You just need to relax, it sounds like STRESS. I doubt that your guy put amphetamine in the AAS... if they were really trying to scam you why go through the trouble when you can just seal up some linseed oil and charge 60 or 70 dollars for nothing.

Calm down, you'll know in about 4 weeks whether its real

If you post some pictures in the pictures forum you'd get some advice about if it is legit

I know the bottle and the packaging are legit. I've seen it on eother sites.

I am 24 years old, about 5'9'', 165. I am a small, wiry dude, and almost anything I put in my body has a effect greater than it does to the guy next to me. Just sensitive to drugs.

sorry guys, I have to post 3-4 more times to receive a PM

PM here I come

this is crazy

haha

This better be a good message!!! haha jk

Remember, you have to tell me where to retreive it from

Hey, has anyone seen the smiley where it's a little turd dancing and he is holding up a sign that read, "poop!"

haha thats great

sorry, I have to wait 30 seconds in between posts

thats 25 posts bro.

send it on through.

also, where do I get it from?

Oh and sorry about posting the UGL name in the post. I didnt realize that was a no-no

This forum should have a Q&A that has to be answered before idiots like me are allowed to gain access.

It said I cant PM. Email at [email protected]

I dont care if it gets spammed, I dont ever use this one.

pioneer is offline Banned

Man i thought those sides only happened with the Mexican Gear!

Thread Information