monkeyboy is offline Junior Member

dont want to train!!

after every cycle i dont want to do anything why is this?

goose is offline Banned
    Thats why you have people who cruise between cycles,at around 200 test per week.

goose4............

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Are you doing PCT right now? If so, what are you using? This happens to me every time also (right now actually). Your natural test is coming back and estrogen levels are bouncing off the walls---in other words, your hormones are all f**ked up. I especially experience this when I use Clomid. Running clomid (from my personal experience) is like going through a menstrual cycle instead of a steroid cycle. Very negative mood and emotional. SUX

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Are you doing PCT right now? If so, what are you using? This happens to me every time also (right now actually). Your natural test is coming back and estrogen levels are bouncing off the walls---in other words, your hormones are all f**ked up. I especially experience this when I use Clomid. Running clomid (from my personal experience) is like going through a menstrual cycle instead of a steroid cycle. Very negative mood and emotional. SUX
    Same here Musclestack. Do you use arimidex with your PCT?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yep me too, but I am now old enough that I have chosen to cruise between cycles with Test E from now on

If you don't want to train then don't take steroids .

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    In short your test levels or to low and your depressed. What was your cycle and what is your pct? PCT is way more important then your actual cycle, unless you one that never comes off but -not recommended- I so over kill my pct (many would be in awww) however i do virtually keep everything.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555
    In short your test levels or to low and your depressed. What was your cycle and what is your pct? PCT is way more important then your actual cycle, unless you one that never comes off but -not recommended- I so over kill my pct (many would be in awww) however i do virtually keep everything.
    Interested to know what you do bro

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This is what my typical PCT looks like: nolva at 20mg ED, clomid at 100mg ED and arimidex at 0.25mg ED. I supplement with 4 pills of Redkat (tongkat) ED. This PCT is run for 1 month or until I recover. I thinking of adding tribulus but many gurus don't believe it does anything.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i hate coming off a cycle, been off now for about 2 months and still finding things hard going, be going back on though some time in jan so i just keep looking forward to that!!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

What does your pct look like?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    I have never had this problem (thankfully), but I know many guys do. When I use ldex during PCT I still get great erections and great libido. Guess I respond well to it.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    To those in wonderment of my post cycle first let me let give a little backing of me. Im a Powerlifter and while I’ll do gain weight when I go on cycle my main concern is strength. I almost spend more on my pct then my actual cycle…My favorite cycle I’ve done to this point is Tren , Sustenon, and D-bol. My PCT consists of
    HERE IT GOES:

HCG - 2000I.U. every 4th day for 17 days
    Clomid-100mg/day for 10 days then down to 50mg/day for 15 more days
    Nolvadex -10mg everyday twice a day for 6 weeks
    Proviron - 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks
    6oxo- 5capsules for 24 days
    ZMA-every night b4 bed for 10 weeks
    Vitex- 500mgs 3x a day
    RED-KAT- 4 caps twice a day
    Estroex-3 caps 2x a day
    Tribulus (Ultimate Nutrition-trust me the best) 3 caps a day
    Humanovar- 1 cap a day twice a day
    DHEA- 100-75 mgs for 4 wks
    Phosphatidylserine- dose varies as much as you can afford shit is expensive, research say 800mg
    Glutamine- varies b/c a hate this shit
    Vitamin-C – 6-8 grams- 1 gram 6-8 times a day
    Methoxy-7 -1 gram a day (shit is garbage I think but a bought a whole crap load of it for real cheap so what the hell)
    Creatine- AST micorinized 6 mgs and V-12 one scoop
    Oxylene- (NO2- Wal-Mart, cheap and effective)
    Flaxseeds
    Mulit-Vit
    Muscle Milk- “milk form a goddess’s nipple”
    And the most important FOOD!!!

*3 months b4 I cycle I start glucosamine, chondroitin, msm and gelatin and I will take this though out my cycle and post

I can hear most of you say “Holy Shit” I compete once a year and cycle once a year and it takes me about a year to gather every thing (cycle + pct) because of the cost, but I have to say I have done very well

Hope you enjoyed

SpiderRico is offline Member
    cuz your lazy and think working out only works on gear which in my opinion is the most retarded sh1t ever... get off your lazy ass and hit the gym after cycles why wait till on gear agian and have to start your strength all up again that to me is a waste

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    That does happen, that I don't "feel" like training. However, it's in your head and if you want results one of the major things you have to do is train. So I ALWAYS keep that in mind, and no matter what I don't skip going to the gym. You want results you gotta work for it, never said it was easy.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    That does happen, that I don't "feel" like training. However, it's in your head and if you want results one of the major things you have to do is train. So I ALWAYS keep that in mind, and no matter what I don't skip going to the gym. You want results you gotta work for it, never said it was easy.
    Praise the lord

Hallelujah

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Im about to do my first cycle, right now i use cretine,and NO-XPLODE for energy, im gonna stop this while on cycle, so when i get off i can start using NOX again, this stuff will wanna make u wanna workout no matter what bro

monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    test e 500mg wk for 12 weeks-anadrol 50 ed for 4 weeks-6oo mg of eq for 14 weeks -20mg nolvaed 1-15

crash187ct is offline Senior Member

until i started reading more on this subject, i was beginning to wonder my chirry disposition was completely funked up. honest to God, i wouldn't even want to talk to me lol

reddragon536 is offline New Member
    lol. This is very helpful to a new person like myself.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    ive been off of a fast acting cycle for about 3 weeks and am 2 weeks into clomid... and man I cant even keep my eyes open... I use 40mg nolva and 100mg of clomid ED and decided to add HCG 2wice a week as well...

I even cheated and used some cheque drops to at least get me through my leg workout... it went better than I would have expected...

I can tell you its not in my head, I have went from my usual 8 hous of sleep to sleeping all damn day long ( I work at home )... I believe its really the estrogen kicking my ass and I should be fine very soon...

but regardless of how tired I feel I still get into the gym, I drink some rocket fuel or whatever and do my best to go through my workout... I may not lift as much or as long, but i still get a nice pump and my muscles know I havent forgotten about them.

I also do the very hardest excercise first and try to give it 100% and just try to hang onto that agression...

Its just part of the game, no matter what you take pct will always have a few crappy days... unlike my last PCT where I gained weight and didnt get tired at all???

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    test e 500mg wk for 12 weeks-anadrol 50 ed for 4 weeks-6oo mg of eq for 14 weeks -20mg nolvaed 1-15
    ????

primetime1 is offline Member
    gotta agree with juiceisloose bro.. most of it is mental.. get it in your head to feel guilty if you dont work out.. over time its routine and youll go regardless.. also.. you should know that after a cycle this is what your upagainst and prepare for it mentally.. get through the wall and go blow some steel up!!!!!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I ended a 9 month cycle this past Sept.it consisted of test, anadrol , hgh. I was expecting the worst but I took hcg , and clomid exactly the way it recomends in the anabolic reference book by william llewellyn . The only thing I did different was take 20mg of anavar a day. I felt good and kept most of my gains I was pretty amazed.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    For starters your in the hole 2 weeks because you continued to run the eq by itself after your test.I IMAGINE YOUR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO TRAINS JUST FOR THE SUMMER.If I were you i'd forget about gear until your serious about your training.I'll tell you this bro,ive been training since i was 14, thats 21 yrs ago and if i ever missed a workout i felt like i let myself down.you need to figure out if your committed to this bro

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I feel all depressedand shit when I come off but like juice is loose said...you gotta keep in mind that you gotta work out...Most of it is mental and you can just work through it. I can tell its mental with me cause I start to get depressed 2 weeks before my cycle is over...Ha ha!

Thread Information