flexshack is offline Member

inject anywhere?

hey guys
    just wondering if you can inject into any mucle in the body? have any of you heard of ab injections? is it possible? just curious. thanks
    flex

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    usaly i hit in the delt ,glute.but my buddy hits in the quad and tricep and lat too.i did the tricep and its alright it hurts a little more .as in the abs i heard pros hit gh there cause it burns the fat in the area of injection

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't recommend it, thighs, glutes, bis/tris, delts are fine!
    Ms Figure

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Re: inject anywhere?

Originally posted by flexshack
    hey guys
    just wondering if you can inject into any mucle in the body? flex
    read o-ring boy. u deffinately wouldn't want to be injecting there!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Depending on the gear some are better site injected. Of course you would not use a 1 1/2in in the delts or anywher but the glutes but I would ask you why and what you want to inject, and if you've never used before why start?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You could always go in the pec.

I did my second one yesterday.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok slow down killer

don't try injecting like 3cc's of gear into your abs.you have to shoot it subcutaneously into the midsection.i can give you my experience w/ gh.when i did abdominal shots of gh it was bad for me.my skin by my abs is damn near paper thin and i did my first shot of gh there.later that night, after shitting blood for half teh day and being in the hospital were they did every test on me before even asking me any questions at all, i told teh doctor that i had shot teh serostim there.he came back later and told me he could see that the gh absorbed in my small intestine because i had no adipose tissue there for it to disapate throughout and enter my bloodstream that way.so thats' why when i would literally take a drink of anythign or eat a bite of anything i would just literally fall to teh floor and crawl to teh bathroom and just shit blood.mayeb thsi is of no importance to you , but basically what i'm saying is be careful and be informed.i knew what i was doing and i got fucked up for like a few days.my only mistake was not havign a little fat hanging around my midsection from what teh doctor was nice enough to tell me.not a fun week in my life and my gf was ready to kill me for being stupid,haha

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ok slow down killer

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    my only mistake was not havign a little fat hanging around my midsection
    PBNYC....You can have some of mine.

Actually this an excellent post. It really goes to show you that none of this is to be taken lightly. PBNYC is no novice and look how bad he got messed up. Just be very careful and have ALL of the answers before making any decisions.

Pete

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Biker what is the deal with injecting in the pec? That would seem pretty damn dangerous too, or what that a joke? I heard someone on the board mention that, is that a joke?

The Iron Game Guest
    when injecting, you should in general go deeper into the muscle, are your abs fully enlarged and developed to make sure you are deep enough but not too deep. Yes chest injections are ok, same principle but I only use winny there.

Daummmm man the chit I learn on this board. I guess I could see an injection in the chest if you come from the outer chest into the muscle is that the correct or "normal" spot to inject? I always wondered why more BB don't inject in the pecs. Of course I can understand why, dangerious and all.
    I think I would inject in my chest before I would inject in my abs though. Man I knew that about the small Intestants and all, I had a buddy who told me about this guys cousin's boyfriends, uncle's brother's mom, who knew this guy who sold this stuff... okay you got the picture right?

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

biceps info

with winny, i hit my tris and love the reseults but when i stare at my biceps wishing they felt like my tri's i see so many veins, if anyone would take the time to explain how a proper bi shot is done it would be greatly appreciated eg. aim from peak towards bone or thorugh the side, i dont know help!

The Iron Game Guest
    G PIG, tense your bicep and look at the peak closely, you can inject in there any time it is relaxed but in the muscle. There are 6 spots on my bicep I alternate between injecting, 3 to the left of the vein and 3 to the right of it. Just make sure you dont go into the visible veins.

I don't think veins would be a good thing, unless you are injecting something other than gear into them.

Thread Information