Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Mach500's Avatar
    Mach500 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    CA, Redlands
    Posts
    44

    Increase cum with clomid???

    So I've read several places about clomid supposedly increasing a guy's load. That is something that really interests me, so I want to try it out. I'm thinking maybe like 50mg of clomid a day?

    Anyone familiar with it? LOL. The only thing, is I can't find a place that sells it since you need a prescription and I'm not a woman needing to ovulate.

    Some guys help me out... contact me if need be.

    Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223

  3. #3
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Wait.. you are really interested in guys having larger cum loads? Dude, this is not that type of site.

    Oldman

  4. #4
    Dexta's Avatar
    Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    191
    why go through a cycle of clomid if you dont need to. I want to kill someone when im on clomid and dred getting back on it. Not worth it buddy unless your already shooting blanks

  5. #5
    Mach500's Avatar
    Mach500 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    CA, Redlands
    Posts
    44
    LOL, thanks for the replies guys... I've seen it mentioned a few times by other people on the site...

    I've actually been on it about 3 or more years ago... but I never remembered noticing that effect... however I was also coming off of Fina and Sustanon , so that might have effected it. I think it would be cool to try it out for the hell of it.

    -J

    And dont tell me every guy hasn't thought about increasing his load at one time or another-c'mon!
    Last edited by Mach500; 01-13-2006 at 02:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    ive heard that clomid is bad for you, why would you want to take it if you dont have to?

  7. #7
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    You shouldn't take this medication unless you are treating hypogonadism post cycle. And there are documented side effects - such as visual disturbances - during prolonged use. Clinically, Clomid is only prescribed in short cycles for ovulation... not long-term... usually not even over a week. Check the journals if you'd like to read more.

    I would look into homeopathic or other alternatives for this purpose...

  8. #8
    Mach500's Avatar
    Mach500 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    CA, Redlands
    Posts
    44
    Cool, thanks man... yeah I'm not thinking long term.

  9. #9
    Prada's Avatar
    Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa,Montreal,Paris
    Posts
    5,217
    Yeah I never figured why guys like to increase their loads and play with their body? What a lot of girls dumped you because of your load sizes were minuscule? For fvcks sake

  10. #10
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach500
    LOL, thanks for the replies guys... I've seen it mentioned a few times by other people on the site...

    I've actually been on it about 3 or more years ago... but I never remembered noticing that effect... however I was also coming off of Fina and Sustanon , so that might have effected it. I think it would be cool to try it out for the hell of it.

    And dont tell me every guy hasn't thought about increasing his load at one time or another-c'mon!
    Tongkat ali AKA Red Kats can do the same thing. These other guys are all scared of side effects, but the reality is, if you are carrying around a nice natural level of testosterone now and only doing 50 mg of clomid a day for 10 days, you are real unlikely to experience any of the supposed side effects.

    There was bad advice years ago advising PCT of 300 mg first day, 100 mg for next 7 days then 50 mg the next 7 days. The reality is, anything over 50 mg isnt doing anything more for testosterone recovery or cum loads that 50 mg per day from day one wont do. Doing 300 mg and 100 mg per day is simply "overdosing" and making you experience these overdose related side effects. Keep on the manufacturer recommended for men in PCT doses of 50 mg per day - never more and you will do just fine with no sides.

  11. #11
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129

  12. #12
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Go to Peter North's website, haha the pills he took are offered on his website, and are all natural, as far as I'm concerned that's the most I've ever seen someone cum...

  13. #13
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Yeah I never figured why guys like to increase their loads and play with their body? What a lot of girls dumped you because of your load sizes were minuscule? For fvcks sake

  14. #14
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    Taking clomid ed would not be a good idea. I'd look into something herbal. I find that it I wait 1 day, then my loads get really big. So try not having sex for a day, then doing it the next.

  15. #15
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach500
    So I've read several places about clomid supposedly increasing a guy's load. That is something that really interests me, so I want to try it out. I'm thinking maybe like 50mg of clomid a day?

    Anyone familiar with it? LOL. The only thing, is I can't find a place that sells it since you need a prescription and I'm not a woman needing to ovulate.

    Some guys help me out... contact me if need be.

    Thanks guys!
    yeah man clomid is pretty shitty to use just for that purpose. i actually tried it for the same reason. funny story, i was watching jeopardy that night i got a question wrong and started crying. so if you wanna blow huge loads and get all emotional then go for it.

  16. #16
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Try some hcg and nolvadex , but again for a brief period of time.

  17. #17
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    yeah man clomid is pretty shitty to use just for that purpose. i actually tried it for the same reason. funny story, i was watching jeopardy that night i got a question wrong and started crying. so if you wanna blow huge loads and get all emotional then go for it.
    Haha jigga

  18. #18
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Loads get much bigger on Clomid.

  19. #19
    Unoid is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Tongkat ali AKA Red Kats can do the same thing. These other guys are all scared of side effects, but the reality is, if you are carrying around a nice natural level of testosterone now and only doing 50 mg of clomid a day for 10 days, you are real unlikely to experience any of the supposed side effects.

    There was bad advice years ago advising PCT of 300 mg first day, 100 mg for next 7 days then 50 mg the next 7 days. The reality is, anything over 50 mg isnt doing anything more for testosterone recovery or cum loads that 50 mg per day from day one wont do. Doing 300 mg and 100 mg per day is simply "overdosing" and making you experience these overdose related side effects. Keep on the manufacturer recommended for men in PCT doses of 50 mg per day - never more and you will do just fine with no sides.
    Share with us your source for your statement. I don't trust you I would like to see some proof thanks.

  20. #20
    DBflash21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Richmond, Virgina
    Posts
    640
    Nothing like blowing a big load

  21. #21
    Mach500's Avatar
    Mach500 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    CA, Redlands
    Posts
    44

    haha

    lmao... this is all hilarious... thanks for the replies guys. I've got a lot of contradicting information however... so obviously I'm a lil confused, but that's ok, I'll figure something out.

    Great commentary-lol keep it up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •