New To AAS, Need some advice..

Whats up guys. I've been on this board for a few months now but quite honestly there is too much information here so I will post my goals and see what kind of responses I get.

I am 27 years old, 5'7, 160lbs. I am a very active person, have been in the military for 8 years and now am starting to box. I've pretty much weighed the same weight for the last 15 years seems like of 150lbs, but have recently made some decent gains without any AAS.

I've been training hard since about August and I mean hard. I'll go lifting durring lunch and to the boxing gym 2 nights a week as well. If I didn't have 2 jobs I'd do both everyday. Anyhow, I have been using supps like NO Xplode, Nitrix, Cell Mass, Glutamine and Whey Protein. As I mentioned before I have gained 12 lbs. since August so it appears to have worked well thus far.

Oh yeah, I got my BMI % measured and I am only 8.8% body fat. Attribute that to the boxing..

Well, my goals are not to be a professional boxer but I want to be shredded instead, at least for now.. I haven't gained a pound it seems like for the past 2-3 months. Hit some kind of platuea. I need some advice on some good roids I could incorporate to my workout.

The only objection I have to using AAS is the promoting of hair loss. Granted this may be because I am not that educated on AAS as I should be but I have seen some of my closest friends go completey bald from using drugs like deca and sus.

My target is 175-180 of lean muscle. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you could offer.

Sorry for the length, hope I didn't leave anything uncovered.

-axe

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    So you are 160lbs right now and you want to gain 15-20? That shouldn't be that tough of a goal to reach. My advice is to look over your diet and add more meals in. Maybe invest in a weight gainer also.

It looks like you're already on the right track of obtaining your goal. You're not that far off. Just continue doing what you're doing.

As for boxing and roids, two of my real good buddies are boxers. They keep their cycles simple at 6 weeks with test and winny with proper PCT. Also with boxing you want to stay quick so that automatically leaves you with few compounds to work with, winny,test,var,eq.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-10-2006 at 12:56 PM.

Thx Smak but listening to my body, it's clearly telling me I'm hitting a plateau. I need something to burst through this...thus my reason for needing advice.

My diet has lots of room for improvement. I'm just recently quiting smoking so I am frequently not hungry because I'm nicking and pissed of because of it. Give myself 2-3 weeks before I start pigging out again.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    Thx Smak but listening to my body, it's clearly telling me I'm hitting a plateau. I need something to burst through this...thus my reason for needing advice.

My diet has lots of room for improvement. I'm just recently quiting smoking so I am frequently not hungry because I'm nicking and pissed of because of it. Give myself 2-3 weeks before I start pigging out again.
    Sometimes a plateau mean overtraining. Take a break for a few days or even a week, rest up and than start back up. This helps me out alot when I feel i've reached a pleateau. Also I added another paragraph in my first response if you didn't catch it the first time. Take care.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    If you eat well and train right you won`t need aas to get to 180. Check out diet and training forums.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Creatine and a good weight gainer will aid you to reach your goals. Add more calories to your daily diet. Get 8-9 hours of sleep ED.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how do you know youve hit a plateau? Do you know how many calories you eat daily and how many come from protein, carbs, fats? My guess i you dont know the answer. Read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

you need to eat like this to gain weight

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    soem turinabol might do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    how do you know youve hit a plateau? Do you know how many calories you eat daily and how many come from protein, carbs, fats? My guess i you dont know the answer. Read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

you need to eat like this to gain weight
    Yeah I actually read that article already.. It is very informative however I would need to work 3 jobs in order to afford 8 meals like that a day..haha All BS aside, I know I have to eat more.

It's just that for the last 5 months I have been making some really nice gains, probably around 12lbs with no juice and for like the last month or so I really haven't been gaining more weight and increasing my weight on my exercises. I'm sure my body is benefitting from the constant working out however the scale remains the same..

I've been thinking about juicing anyways for a while and this would be my first cycle ever so do you have any recommendations for me. I am not locking into the 180lbs goal as I mentioned above. If I go over believe me that is fine as well.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Up your calories and eat more often. If you use weight gainers, dont have too much cause they are filled with maltodextrin which is pretty potent about packing on fat. You may want to run a testosterone cycle as test is both relatively safe and should satisfy your goals.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if you cant eat like that, steroids are NOT going to put much muscle on you and you wont keep what you gain. Steroids require lots of food to build muscle and even more is needed when you come off to keep them

Thread Information