hognose is offline New Member

PCT and Clen question.

I'm about to finish up a 12 week Test E (500mg week), and Dbol (week 1-5 50mg ed). I have Clomid and Nolva on hand along with all the other supps to help with PCT. As always, I want to keep my gains and will have diet in check after the cycle. My question is, should I use the Clen I have on hand to help keep my gains during PCT??? I have plenty of Clen and was wondering if I should throw it in. If so, how much, how long, etc. for PCT??

Any ideas or help would be great.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would add it..
    reallly boosts my training and general feeling in PCT.. then it seems to allow me to keep most of the gains compared to PCT without.. JMO...

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    i am also finishingthe same cycle and would like 2 know what ur pct is planned? i was planning in nolvadex 20mg from gay 21 post cycle and liquidex, but would add in clemb if u guys would reccommend it.

I've used clen and ECA together to cut up, but never have used Clen for PCT. But I have plenty on hand, which is why I ask.

Anyone?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would use only clen , I wouldn't combine clen with another stimulant. 4 weeks at 100-120mcgs should be enough with benadryl during the 3rd week. I found clen's fat loss effects pretty much disappear benadryl or not during week 3.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with chest 6.. I personally prefer 2 weeks on / off.. especially if fat loss is the goal but the anti-catabolic properties Im not so sure..

BENADRYL???

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would use only clen, I wouldn't combine clen with another stimulant. 4 weeks at 100-120mcgs should be enough with benadryl during the 3rd week. I found clen's fat loss effects pretty much disappear benadryl or not during week 3.

Thread Information