soccerguru is offline New Member

Sus 250 Injection

I am about 3/4 of the way through my cycle of sustanon 250. I haven't had any trouble with my injections until last week. I didn't have one of my needles so I borrowed one from a friend. It was a little bigger gauge and shorter than what I normally use. Could this be the reason that I am still a little sore? I can also feel like a lump where I injected. Is this normal? If not what should I do if anything?

goose is offline Banned
    The lump is normal,it`s best to find and stick with what type of gauge and length you like,I like 25g 1 for most of my shots.

goose4..

soccerguru is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The lump is normal,it`s best to find and stick with what type of gauge and length you like,I like 25g 1 for most of my shots.

goose4..

I have been using 25g, 1" needles but all he had was 23g, 1/2" needles....do you think that's the reason it is more sore than normal? Thanks for your help...

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Possibly only bc the needle is bigger but it was also shorter. You prob just tweaked it while shooting. In the shower next time give the lump a good rub and see if that helps

goose is offline Banned
    Remember for your glute shot you need 1 and half,the rest one inch will do.I do feel this is the reason it is more sore than normal,the good news this is very normal,with experience things will get easier for you.

goose4..

Thread Information