Thread: Clen newb

Spyder is offline Member

Clen newb

My second cycle has finally arrived, bought and paid for. Anadrol @100mg/day for 4 weeks and Test Cypionate at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I was given a bottle of clen free of charge with the cycle. When is the best time to use this drug? I am thinking about running it along side my nolva during PCT, and is Taurine really a must? Because i do not have any Turine. Another thing, to my understanding Clenbuterol can give you heart palpitations, i already have them every now and again. Should i even be using this product?

Thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally I do not like clen . 120mcg gave me a resting heart rate of 120 beats/minute and an abnormal EKG, but that was me, other people take it without any problems. I personally dont think a few lbs of fat is worth damaging my heart. If you take it, you definitely need to take taurine and potassium to help with cramping issues, drink lots of water, and start with a low dose and slowly work your way up and down. check out the clenbuteral handbook in the educational forum

Hard Head is offline Member
    Save the clen for your pct. Start with small doses. Clen kicks my ass but if you stay below the overstimulated dose you will be fine. Yes you will want to add the taurine, it helps your body regulate itself in the face of the increased water intake, you will need at least 1.5 gal h2o per day.

bronco22 is offline New Member
    Taurine usually helps with the cramps you might come into contact with as well. Once again, the interactions between the clen and your body's ability to regulate your water intake. 500-1000 mg per day is fine. Any vitamin shop such as Akin's will have Taurine.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Have you checked out the thread about clen in the educational threads? It might answer a lot of questions for you.

Spyder is offline Member
    Thanx guys, If i can find some Taurine i will go ahead and use the Clen .

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would take more taurine that what is recommended on the pills that come with it. I would go with 5g a day

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    clen will help keep gains post cycle but so i have heard
    Last edited by WhiteyeBrowe*; 01-11-2006 at 03:08 AM.

Thread Information