primetime1 is offline Member

Talking started cyc last reviews

ok bros, so i started my lbm cyc yesterday with my 1st shot of test 250 and today i took my 1st shot of fina. my cycle looks like this and i jsust wanted to make sure all is well planned so your critiques are welcomed as i can change if needeed.

1-12 test 500 mg. sundays and weds shots
    1-8 fina 120 mg eod.
    9-14 winny 100 eod..

im goin to be running t3 as well, ive monitored my bbt for a few weeks, consitant with the 96.4-97.1 range,, (depends if the g/f sleepin next to me)
    i was advised to take this through out the cyc, but since its very catabolic and my cals will be moderately low with 2500-3300 clean cals a day, i was thinkin of startin that when th test actually kicks in in about week 3 or so.
    any advice on that?

also i plan on runnin nolv at 10 mg ed through out.
    i also have hcg and clomid, when should i use the hcg?

just some final touches befor i get to into this. but so far the shots went well and im lookin fwd to the results.

some quick stats.... 5-11 225lb, 15% bf 6th cycle (all bulkers)
    trainin 4 days a week with 30-40 mins cardio a day..

any suggestions are welcomed
    thanks
    primetime

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    y not running fina & winny ed i thin it gonna b better for u
    hcg can b used at the middle or at the end of the cycle 2 keep yhe boys live or after last shoot of winny b4 clomid therapy

a few less inj per week is the reason for the eod with the fina and winn.
    does it cause a sig difference in the side effects when comparing eod to ed with the use of these choices?
    i made my fina and i expect it to be correct at around 120-150mg /cc if shooting ed i would only use .5cc , would this be better or a waste?

also what is reccommend amount for hcg at each time of use?
    any feed back is appreciated
    thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    a few less inj per week is the reason for the eod with the fina and winn.
    does it cause a sig difference in the side effects when comparing eod to ed with the use of these choices?
    i made my fina and i expect it to be correct at around 120-150mg /cc if shooting ed i would only use .5cc , would this be better or a waste?

also what is reccommend amount for hcg at each time of use?
    any feed back is appreciated
    thanks
    did you make your tren out of powder or pellets? If pellets did you use the crystalizing method in the lab? Your given dose would be a painful one. I made my first run of tren with pellets and used the old conventional way and it was crippling. It should have been 100mg/ml, but you never know becasue you don't weight out the powder/crystals before making it. ED shots keep your blood levels more even which in turn causes less sides to occur. Most notablely for myself is acne. Tren you might get away with becasue it has the acetate ester, however, winstrol doesn't have an ester. IMO, you should shoot both the tren and winny ed.

i made it outa pellets, used 3 carts, old way i guess, the only way iknow how to.. with a kit. ive made it befor and it worked well. its been a while since i last used it so im lookin foward with this combo.
    so far the shot doesnt hurt and i took it 11:30 am.
    ill most likely keep a log..
    to do so .. should i do it in the less visited results forum?
    how fast dose tren usually take to shut down natty test?, is the 500mg/week enough or should i change it to e5d in order to keep the levels nice and regular?
    thanks for the help

bump ..

any help here fellas???? .. do things look ok as i planned?
    thanks

any help here bros? do things look ok as planned?
    thanks

no last minute critiques?

thought id re title it since no one really replied with some advice.

any thoughts of this cycle. is it all good to go?
    thanks for any input

hey bros, i wanted to know if i should keep this thread or ditch it as id like to update my cyc every few days or so.
    no one really responded to this thread so if i should start a new one let me know, if this should be moved let me know also.

ill update this anyways and let you all in on how things have been .
    week 1. all shots went well along with great work outs in the gym.
    i def feel my sex drive on the up and up. the pumps in the gym were pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary i dont think.
    this is the start of week 2. i have chest and tri day today so i will try and update this following that work out.

also, so far, i have not been experiancing any sides from the tren . the only thing i do experiance is sweating more. nothing to bad at all.

i guess no one is reading this but i will go head and update on day 1, week 2 in the gym..
    as stated yesterday i hit chest and tris up for my work out and all i can say is dayumm.. i think this fina must be kickin in cuz i was feeling the pumps the whole time.. as far as strength goes, it was pretty much the same maybe a bit higher but i feel like i have more endurance and want to keep doinmore sets. body temp is definetly up since im sweatin profusely almost the whole time, liftin and cardio.
    also, if this counts for anything, i added 10 lbs in a week, started at 222 -/+ 2
    and weighed in yesterday at 232. a full 232 too! my diet was on point all week and i dont feel to fat right now.
    ok think thats it.. maybe some one will read this!!!

Thread Information