hi guys ,

im in the 6th week of ( Test-E / EQ / Trenabol ) cycle ( 4th cycle ) :

1 - 4 Prop 100mg / ED
    1 - 14 Enan 500mg / wk
    1 - 13 EQ 400mg / wk
    15-16 Prop 100mg / ED

would add Tren as :
    7 - 16 Tri-Trenabol 150mg / EOD

i tryed to get Tren-Ac 75mg to run it as ED shoot , but cant find original (BD) stuff its almost the same but weaker , mercantile ( as iv been told ) , so i bought ( Tri-Trenabol 150mg/1ml - Trenabolone Acetate , Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate , Trenbolone Enanthate ) and planning to run it for 10 weeks EOD shoot .

1st ) in my opinion and while the Tri-Trenabol contain a long easter compounds and while im planing to run Tri-Trenabol for 10 weeks i thing i should run ( Test and EQ ) longer, so how longer shuld i extend thes compounds ?

2nd ) most ppl told me that they get sides with EOD shoot so do i have to get the mercantile Tren-Ac 75mg even if it is weaker and run it throug the opposites days to be like : Sat+Mon+Wed / Tri-Tren 150mg and Sun+Tue+Thur+Fri Tren-Ac 75mg ( first time using Tren )

i added Prop to jump start the cycle and end the cycle with it and start PCT after 3 days of the last Prop shoot , now how can i fix this issue to suit the cycle again ?

when should i start PCT ?

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    any one !

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run the Prop for 4 weeks. Weeks, 14-18.

Obtaining Tren A would be better, due to it being one compound, unlike the Trenabol. This means if the sides become to much, you can discontinue it immediately.

Some will say EQ needs to be run for 15 weeks minimum, as its so late kicking in.

Injecting 75mg/ED would keep blood levels more stable, compared to EOD. 0.5ML/ED.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i think 10 weeks is a little long for tren , but i've just always heard to use it shorter periods and stacked, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i think 10 weeks is a little long for tren, but i've just always heard to use it shorter periods and stacked, of course.
    maybe but its contain long ester compounds so i think 10 weeks is not too much to get the full results

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why do you say it's weaker? You might get more hormone with short esters, but they leave the system sooner too. Long esters give you a bit less hormone but they build up tio a higher concertration

JohnnyB

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Why do you say it's weaker? You might get more hormone with short esters, but they leave the system sooner too. Long esters give you a bit less hormone but they build up tio a higher concertration

JohnnyB
    I think he means the type of tren A that is available to him is weaker than BD tren A according to what people have told him.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I think he means the type of tren A that is available to him is weaker than BD tren A according to what people have told him.
    yes , you are right altho both are (BD) MANUFACTURED but as i told its fake stuff , and some guys who tryed it says its same as the original but weaker ( that was about the Tren -Ac ) they call it mercantile Tren-Ac
    Last edited by Steroider; 01-10-2006 at 05:00 PM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    yes , you are right altho both are (BD) MANUFACTURED but as i was told its not fake and not the original stuff , its same as the original but weaker ( that was about the Tren -Ac )
    OK Now you've confused the shit outta me!

[QUOTE=NotSmall] OK Now you've confused the shit outta me! [/QUOTE

lol , same happens to me when i sow the Tren ( fake and original )

so let me make it simple all i have in hand is Tri-Tren , so how can i stack this stuff and run it with my cycle !
    Last edited by Steroider; 01-10-2006 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information