BOBBY D is offline Member

3rd Week On Anadrol, Recap, Not What Expected...

( 3rd week on cycle sust 12wks/ drol 4wks ) i mean in the first 2 weeks i gained 10-12lbs. i went from 160- 170lbs now. the funny thing is aside from the nausea when eating & oily face, i dont see any bloat in my body or face like i did when i do dbols. i was expecting some serious strength gains but maybe its to early. i just dont see any drastic changes & yes diet is up there.

its been week 3 starting monday & i notice a little depression & lack of motivation. is this a common side effect from drol? cause if this is it, im just gonna stick w/ dbols on cycles. its just not right, i mean the first to weeks were like magic & now i feel like its not doing anyhting. i heard alot about drols being effective & now reading up on some posts i see that some ppl dont get the same effects.

i just want some feed back to what u guys think... thanks,

B D

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    if the drol is to high bro, it could be stressing the liver which in terms means not makin you eat enough, feel like shit, and when you feel liek shit yes you feel depressed... How many mg's you taking a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    if the drol is to high bro, it could be stressing the liver which in terms means not makin you eat enough, feel like shit, and when you feel liek shit yes you feel depressed... How many mg's you taking a day?
    100mg/day, (50mgs am & 50mgs pm).. my appetite is good & i just get the nausea feeling after the gym before my ppwo meal..i just feel like its not all that is cracked up to be. im not seeing "dramatic stregnth increases". or size, my face doesn't look bloated either.

they r B/D green square pills.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I think some people are affected different with drol IMO. I swear that I still get better gains off of d bol than I do with drol. You never know though. Maybe I just haven't had any good drol? With all the counterfeits and UGL's, sometimes it can be hard to say exactly what you are getting.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Drol seems to effect everyone very differently, more so than other AASs. Besides an increase in thirst from liver stress and horrible acne it worked well for me. No insomnia or severe bloating for me.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Well a 12lb gain in 2 weeks would make me pretty damn happy!

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Your depression lack of motivation sounds like test-shutdown, are you taking test w/it?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    12lbs in two weeks would make me happy also,, i think it would make anybody happy. what kind of gains were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Your depression lack of motivation sounds like test-shutdown, are you taking test w/it?
    YES!! im taking 1/2 ml of sust250 eod. i would have to agree w/ powerlifter mike, drol does affect ppl differently from what i am seeing. Masta ace, i know 12lbs was dramatic, but i know the reality, its just water. i am more concerned why my strength levels r not as crazy as some ppl make drol to be & i was expecting a little more bloat.

do u think i am getting a touch of the test flu from the sustanon ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    12lbs in two weeks would make me happy also,, i think it would make anybody happy. what kind of gains were you expecting?
    the gain is good, but i do expect at least 8-10lbs more by the end of the 4th week, dont u think. plus my strength went up, but nothing too crazy.

this is my first time taking anadrol , as suppose to dbol my last cycle & i dont see a differnce between the 2, other than the elevated BP from drol. i was just looking to see a bigger difference since i tried dbols before.

SORRY I MUST MENTION...i just found out that some ppl r saying in other threads that dutastride might inhibit gains. im on avodart since november, can this be a reason why drol isn't affecting me as i thought it should. if this is the case, i dont want it to screw up the sustanon for the next 9 weeks & i'll drop the avodart. any feed back guys... help..
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 01-10-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    SORRY I MUST MENTION...i just found out that some ppl r saying in other threads that dutastride might inhibit gains. im on avodart since november, can this be a reason why drol isn't affecting me as i thought it should. if this is the case, i dont want it to screw up the sustanon for the next 9 weeks & i'll drop the avodart. any feed back guys... help..
    bump anybody else?

another thing i do want to say is, i dont feel any "pumps" as many ppl state anadrol is made out to give u. i do however feel less sore than useual the next day, rather then extreme soreness, its recovering process is helping.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    How is your diet? Is it clean?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    How is your diet? Is it clean?
    i really dont understand what clean means to ppl, but if its no candy, mcdonalds, burgerking.. lol yes, it is very clean. i eat 5-6 times a day. balanced protein, carbs, fat, etc... but i do cheat a little on weekends, nothing crazy. i dont think diet is an issue here..

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Im on test cyp 600mg a week and 150mg of prop a week and im taking 50mg dbols at day and my diet is super clean only gained maybe 8 pounds in last 3wks put im shredded all 8 abs are in and no bloat at all . on my last cycle i took 100mg of anadrol a day with test and had lots of bloat and my friend who is a pro bb took anadrol up to 3 weeks before a comp!!
    Last edited by simster1; 01-10-2006 at 03:25 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm almost done with my first week of drol at 75mg/day, not impressed so far.

Simster, 150mg Prop/wk, don't over-do yourself.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'm almost done with my first week of drol at 75mg/day, not impressed so far.

Simster, 150mg Prop/wk, don't over-do yourself.
    Haha i was waiting for that it is 750mg total test a week. But i did bump it up to 300mg this week

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Regardless IMO you should run the Prop like it is by itself atleast for the first 2-3wks until the cypionate hits your system, therefore the first few weeks you will actually be using a tad bit over a gram/wk but stop at week 3 or 4. Here my proposal for better results.

1-4 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    1-12 Test cyp 600mg/wk

In reality though you are taking Drol so there is no need for the Prop, I'd do either-Or, not both.

Don't want to get off the subject of BobbyD's thread, so lets leave it at that, do as you please.

Thread Information