hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

How to run accutane post cycle

Im on my 3rd cycle and i ALWAYS get rancid bacne breakouts after i finish cycle. I want to try accutane after this one but am not sure how to do it. Any advice out there?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont think that acne just from your pct is why you should get into accutane. if you are just getting it after cycle try something different like b5

b5 requires a retarded number of pills per day and a bitter NASTY tasting solution

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Im on my 3rd cycle and i ALWAYS get rancid bacne breakouts after i finish cycle. I want to try accutane after this one but am not sure how to do it. Any advice out there?

Whatever advice you get from acccutane and how to run it will best come from your Dermatologist. We can give you feedback on how it worked for us and how we ran it but ultimately you will be getting it form him anyway. I havent seen too many sites that sell the original accutane by Roche and those are the ones that worked the best for me. Plenty of sites that sell Isotretinoin but from the feedback I've gotten generic caps weren't as good as the Original gels.

As far as Acne from the end of cycle that could also be related to how you run your PCT. If you run a proper PCT then that will be more effective in preventing acne b/c it will bring back normal levels quicker.

I can tell you that I ran Accutane at 60mgs ED for 5 months and it was one of the best decision ever!!! I did it about 3 years ago or so and don't ever break out now. I finished up PCT and got a couple opf small blemishes that was nothing major.

Note: By going to the dermy you will also be required to have bloodwork done every month which is a goood thing. Those that get there Tane over the net can run into problems if not properly getting bloodwork done monthly..........

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    b5 requires a retarded number of pills per day and a bitter NASTY tasting solution

Who cares how it tastes if it works. I agree that you need a lot of B5 plus it never worked for me. I have read that Pantethenic acid (B5) has worked for some but at doses of 5g a day+. Check out the above post and let me know how you feel............

yeah good points, i cant disagree with you. Thanks for the advice.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    accutane is something to put into consideration after nothing else has worked, its real hard on the liver

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    accutane is something to put into consideration after nothing else has worked, its real hard on the liver

That's what the monthly bloodwork is for..............I was on a cycle while on the Tane and my liver values were great. Genetics play a huge role in that as well. Some are just plain and simple succeptible to health problems. It's the people that give general statements like "Accutane will make you kill yourself" and "Accutane will kill your liver" that really bother me.

i took accutane 40mgs daily for 8 mths stright had no problems at all and i cycled with itall types of steriods and had no problem but thats just me and i did not take blood work every month i did it every 3 mths and had no problem at all all i cansay is that i love accutane i always keep a bpx in the frigde for a futur break out but thnak to good i have been acne free for 1 yr and a half!! i love accunate its the greatest thing for acne you can take! the sides i goot joint pain sore joints and dry lips and dry skin thats all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    ii love accunate its the greatest thing for acne you can take! the sides i goot joint pain sore joints and dry lips and dry skin thats all!!!!

You and I both Arnold!! It's all based on the individual, I have a couple of friends that absolutely hated it, 2 of my friends actually had to stop. One of them was getting so dry that even chapstick all day was making his lips crack and constant nose bleeds.

The only way one will know if its for them is to try it. Personally, one of my best moves ever. nothing worse then waking up with zits all the time. To be acne free for several years b/c of Tane is a miracle to me...............

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You and I both Arnold!! It's all based on the individual, I have a couple of friends that absolutely hated it, 2 of my friends actually had to stop. One of them was getting so dry that even chapstick all day was making his lips crack and constant nose bleeds.

The only way one will know if its for them is to try it. Personally, one of my best moves ever. nothing worse then waking up with zits all the time. To be acne free for several years b/c of Tane is a miracle to me...............
    yes i had moderate to sever face acne weaken in the boring every day afraid to look in the mirror, self esteem was zero i was syu to look into the eye of a girl. i suffer from age 14 till age 17 fighting with acne 3 yrs very sad life afrid to look at people afriad to go out! i wish i took ac****ane at the age of 14 when the problem started them stayed waiting 3 yrs to take it! thanks to accutnae even thescares left and marks of the acne! i love it now a days i cycle test e, deca , d balls, test p, equipose, trenbolone a i only get a littel on my back that will leave very fast! for me accutane chanced my life i just love it! i got dry skin and dry lips but i did not mind them i prefered them then the acne i had!!!! i just love it!!!!!!

Thread Information