TinTin78 is offline Member

Proviron during cycle with nolva?

I was planning on starting my cycle tonight, I have alot of nolva and wanted to do it 20mg ed even if I do not wait for gyno signs. What I wanted to know if it's a good idea to use proviron the whole cycle through to keep away bloat and even use it with nolva for my PCT? If so, how much should I take ed, and how much for pct ed? I don't have the proviron, but I can get it pretty fast, I just wanted to know this. And is it ok to start proviron some weeks into the cycle also if it takes a week to get it?

thank's

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I used this cycle 25mg twice per day. Along side nolva... I believe people have used upwards of 100mg per day. Do not use with pct.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep 50mg of Proviron will help w/ bloat, keep sex drive up, and lower SHBG levels........ all good stuff

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You can use it at 25mg/ED or 50mg/ED. Running an AI is important for 2 reasons. Proviron will reduce SHBG, thus, freein up more testosterone . It will also reduce estrogen, thus, stopping bloat and gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep 50mg of Proviron will help w/ bloat, keep sex drive up, and lower SHBG levels........ all good stuff
    You got there faster than me!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    50-100mgs ed is an effective dose with proviron . Proviron will reduce estrogen-levels, and that way, reduce bloating. Nolva will only block estrogen at the recepter sites, so using both is greate gyno-protection. Proviron will also bind to the shbg, and free up more test, which make other aas more effective.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I used this cycle 25mg twice per day. Along side nolva... I believe people have used upwards of 100mg per day. Do not use with pct.
    I'm on 100mg ED right now. Just bumped it up from 75mg. I love this stuff. Feel better (well being), libido shot way up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I disagree! Proviron is greate in PCT. Its been plenty on studies postet here, that proviron up to 150mgs ed, did not reduce testosterone levels at all. Using proviron in pct makes it easier to keep strenght gains, keeps libido up , and will mask the feeling of being shutdown!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I disagree! Proviron is greate in PCT. Its been plenty on studies postet here, that proviron up to 150mgs ed, did not reduce testosterone levels at all. Using proviron in pct makes it easier to keep strenght gains, keeps libido up , and will mask the feeling of being shutdown!
    Ditto.

TinTin.. run your Nolva at 10 mg during the cycle... 20 mg during the pct

50 mg of proviron will do... that's the dose i'd run it during the cycle.. and/or PCT.

Would using Proviron instead of Nolva during PCT be more benificial? Or both?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Not instead of... with..that's what he was saying.

Nolva returns testicular function.. proviron does not.

That does not say that proviron isn't without it's use.

Proviron lowers SHBG.. stimulate FSH..and supports erections.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Use both! Proviron reduces estrogen levels and nolva will block it at the receper site. In pct, the faster estrogen levels gets down, the easier it will be for hpta to get back to normal.

Use both! Proviron reduces estrogen levels and nolva will block it at the receper site. In pct, the faster estrogen levels gets down, the easier it will be for hpta to get back to normal.
    I learn something new everyday. I'm a sponge for knowledge/understanding.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive read both theorys regarding proviron and have tried them aswell, and for me i only found a benefit taking prov in PCT, i wouldnt take it again durring a cycle i found i had less gains, proviron is excellent for pct i agree vitor

Good stuff, I did my first shot this evening and I throwed a 20mg tab of nolva in my mouth right after. Should I just lower it to half a tab and order some proviron , I will be a week late with the proviron, but that is ok? I also have that HCG , 4 packs with 2500IU in each. I have ordered Bacwater and am getting some 5ml pumps, suck up the HCG with 5 ml bacwater will give me 500IU/ml and that is perfect for e3d use or eod use in the middle of the cycle. I thought of using it 2 weeks prior to PCT also and nolva in PCT, skipping clomid, I don't want that blurry vision stuff, and some break out bad. So maybe just Proviron and nolva for PCT also.

By the way, damn I was shaking like a leaf when injecting, it was 6 years ago so, and the source sent me 21G needles, I asked for 23G ones.

Thank's for the help so far, really appreciate it, the journey has begun, 12 good weeks of Test/deca !

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well, I may just be wrong about using proviron in pct as this is my first run with proviron anyway, so my experience is limited. There have been two camps on this using particular AI's and the negative feedback theory. One was posted by Anthony Roberts about negative feedback... here it is:

Another characteristic of androgens in the body is that they are subject to what’s known as a “negative feedback loop”. Lets review one of the first things I mentioned, ok? Your Hypothalamus secretes GnRH, thus making the pituitary secrete LH & FSH, finally in turn causing the testes to stimulate the Leydig cells to produce testosterone (by conversion of cholesterol), remember? Ok, now, once testosterone is created however, it has the ability to in turn to undergo various metabolic processes that will inhibit GnRH, which in turn inhibits the secretion of LH and FSH, and that brings a halt to natural testosterone production. Once testosterone has stopped being produced, it no longer sends this negative signal, and GnRH eventually begins to do its job again. In this way, your body prevents excess hormones from being secreted and thus maintaining homeostasis (the status quo… in this case a state where you are neither gaining nor losing muscle) (1). This negative feedback loop is partially why we use anabolic steroids …we want more testosterone for anabolic purposes (or more Anavar or whatever) than our body will let us produce (not that our bodies produce Anavar, but you get the idea). When we use that injectable testosterone, it sends the message to our body to begin the negative feedback loop and discontinue producing/secreting the hormones that cause our natural testosterone production. The chart below clearly shows this process, displaying both the negative and positive feedback system(s):

So what I’m saying is that anabolic steroids increase androgen levels in the blood, bringing a halt to GnRH, making the pituitary gland (eventually) responds by reducing the release of LH; this loss of LH has the effect of shutting down testosterone, of course, which you know is produced by the Leydig cells in the testes after they are stimulated by LH. Am I being repetitive? Yes. Do you need to understand all of this in order to understand the PCT protocol I’m about to outline? Yes. Remember, the negative feedback loop is, of course, no problem while we are on a cycle. Want more testosterone (or androgens) in your body? Fill up a few
    more syringes!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    this is the trouble we read one thing and another says something different, i think all we can do is try it both ways and see what works best for the individual, i prefer using it in pct it was excellent but during a cycle it stop alot of gains, i tried both methods twice and still came to the same conculsion

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Proviron kicks ass, I never do a cycle without it!

Hmm, ok so it stops gains, but it also keep bloat away, by the way how bloated do you get? Does everyone get bloated, I mean Arnold never seemed bloated and he must have taken some good bloat stuff in Pumping Iron?

I was planning on ordering proviron to take with the nolva, but the answers are so mixed. I want to gain as much as possible, but I would also like to avoid bloat and gyno like 100%. So I mean the gains will be more quality gains right from start and I will have a easier time when I start my diet in april if I use proviron.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Hmm, ok so it stops gains, but it also keep bloat away, by the way how bloated do you get? Does everyone get bloated, I mean Arnold never seemed bloated and he must have taken some good bloat stuff in Pumping Iron?

I was planning on ordering proviron to take with the nolva, but the answers are so mixed. I want to gain as much as possible, but I would also like to avoid bloat and gyno like 100%. So I mean the gains will be more quality gains right from start and I will have a easier time when I start my diet in april if I use proviron.
    No, proviron will not hinder gains! It will actually make other aas more effective. Because it binds so strongly to SHBG, which will free up more testosterone . Proviron doesnt reach the androgen recepter in the muscle, because most of it will enzymmatically be convertet to the diol. (So, proviron will not compete for recepter sites.) The only reasen why some people think they would be gaining less is because it will greatly reduce bloating. (Bloating makes you look bigger, but its only false gains!)

Thank's alot, that was something I wanted to hear, I want to gain lean stuff, the other is like you said.. fake gains and I don't want to keep them anyway. So my 2nd week I will have proviron , I hope it's not to late to start 1½ week into this cycle?

Thread Information