rgecko2323 is offline New Member

Starting My First Cycle Next Week

I Just Wanted To Make Sure I Am Getting The Right Amount Of Eveything.

Test Only For 10 Weeks
    Running Nolvadex Thru The Cycle
    Then Clomid And Nolva For Pct.

I Am Going To Glutamine Too And Some Creatine In Pct.

Am I Missing Something Or Will This Work.

I Have Asked Around For Advice And Thisi Smy Final Question On What To Do. Feel Like A Naging Woman About It.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

New Too

Quote Originally Posted by rgecko2323
    I Just Wanted To Make Sure I Am Getting The Right Amount Of Eveything.

Test Only For 10 Weeks
    Running Nolvadex Thru The Cycle
    Then Clomid And Nolva For Pct.

I Am Going To Glutamine Too And Some Creatine In Pct.

Am I Missing Something Or Will This Work.

I Have Asked Around For Advice And Thisi Smy Final Question On What To Do. Feel Like A Naging Woman About It.
    How mch Test-e are you planning on using? As for the Glutamine, I've read that oral glutamine is worthless (Not my opinion but what I've read here). I'm on day 12 of basically your cycle but have added DBOL at 30mg/ed. I think that the dbol is causing crushing headaches so I'm thinking about ditching it. Good Luck, watch your BP and take some B-6.

I have 10 vials which i am almost posative it is 1cc. so it will be 1cc week for 10 weeks.

i havent head anything about glutamine yet, thats a first. i know a guy at the gym took it alot but he never said anything about it.

i have been reading alot and i have heard that DBOL is notorious for head aches. i think it was posted today "anyone have sides" i think thats what it was called. it seemed like alot of guys who were taking it had headaches.

so are you taking cypionate ? i am curious to know how it is working for you.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Test-enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by rgecko2323
    I have 10 vials which i am almost posative it is 1cc. so it will be 1cc week for 10 weeks.

i havent head anything about glutamine yet, thats a first. i know a guy at the gym took it alot but he never said anything about it.

i have been reading alot and i have heard that DBOL is notorious for head aches. i think it was posted today "anyone have sides" i think thats what it was called. it seemed like alot of guys who were taking it had headaches.

so are you taking cypionate? i am curious to know how it is working for you.

I'm doing test-e, not cyp. It's early in my cycle so I can't really say. I don't know if the test has kicked in yet although I'm pretty sure the dbol has. My squat, deadlift, bench, etc (all the power moves) have gone up rediculously already and I cannot get sore. I'm pushing VERY hard in the gym and am not sore....ever. I am eating like a pig and in twelve days have put on 6 pounds and dropped an inch off my waist. It's pretty cool except for the headaches.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Why not run the Test for 12 weeks bro? i know you said you only had enough for 10 weeks but you would get more out of the cycle running it abit longer

I Am Phsyced To Start, Im Waiting On My Darts To Get Here And Then Its On.

Im Not That Big Of A Guy So I Cant Wait To See What Happens. I Went Up To 205 Last Winter And Was Doing Pretty Good. I Was Just Taking 1-ad And 6-xo And That Stuff Was Pretty Good. It Made Me Strong As All Get Out And Never Sore As Well. Too Bad It Was Banned. The Only Thing That I Can Remember From That Was Alittle Bit Of Irritability.

Is Taking The Two Extra Going To Make A Difference? Im Wondering Cause I Can Get It No Problem.

Basic first cycle is Test E 500 for 12wks. That's what I'm planning, not sure how much impact the final two weeks have but, I'm going with textbook. I'm also running Duta now as precaution. Keep me posted on you changes.

Gold

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    How mch Test-e are you planning on using? As for the Glutamine, I've read that oral glutamine is worthless (Not my opinion but what I've read here). I'm on day 12 of basically your cycle but have added DBOL at 30mg/ed. I think that the dbol is causing crushing headaches so I'm thinking about ditching it. Good Luck, watch your BP and take some B-6.
    if this is ur first cycle then headaches are caused by test..it's common symptom no need to ditch anything it will pass..

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    take some baby tylenol in mourn and at night at 325 mg's if headache occurs

Thread Information