Thread: scar tissue

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

scar tissue

I was wondering if you can get too much scar tissue, i have hit my glutes alot in the past year, and yesterday it took my four tries to get my 23 1.5 in my ass. i have to push so damn hard, i can feels and swear i can hear the crunching of the tissue, is there anyway to get rid of scar tissue, yes i also hit my shoulders and tris, no quads, they make my legs twitch, bi's no way

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    there is no way to get rid of scar tissue, but my question to you is... yesterday when you injected, what did you fill the syringe with? Because if you had to "poke" anything before you "poked" yourself, the needled would have been dulled which makes it harder to inject. Therefore, try replacing the actually needle with a new one before you inject.
    More info may be needed, like your cycle history.
    Thanks
    MM

jbrand is offline Member
    Ibuprofin and Vitamin E is worth a shot. I have heard or people using Retin-A on stretch marks (which is basically scar tissue) but I have no direct experience with that.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I was wondering if you can get too much scar tissue, i have hit my glutes alot in the past year, and yesterday it took my four tries to get my 23 1.5 in my ass. i have to push so damn hard, i can feels and swear i can hear the crunching of the tissue, is there anyway to get rid of scar tissue, yes i also hit my shoulders and tris, no quads, they make my legs twitch, bi's no way

I have the same problem too just take the pain and get the pin in there.....lol

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    the only way you can get rid of scar tissue is to STRETCH and get a deep tissue massage to break up the tissue, then you have to stretch to keep it loose....worked for me with 2 torn hamstrings.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Move to a different site. Scar tissue will not go away with time. If you keep poking it, you will certainly make it worse.

There are pleanty of sites on your body to poke, so use some of the others.

Thread Information