Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    velvetlion is offline Banned

Questions on Masteron

I am new to masteron . I have never seen it around until recently and now have it available. I have read a lot on it, but wanted some of your opinions on the type of doseage to use it at, and what it works best with. I know that it works good in cutting cycles but I have also heard that it is good to run with test. Can I get some opinions on how some of you use it. Doseage, what you run it with, how many times a week?

Thanks for the help!

By the way, this is far from a first cycle for me. I have been using AAS for about 8 years now. Just never had masteron around but have heard good things about it.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I dont see a use for it in bulking. I'm going to be using it with Test E and yes that will be a cutter. Diet will play the biggest role is the drop in BF% not Masteron .

I have never tried it but am looking forward to using it in a couple of months. Here is a layout of my cycle incorporating it to give you a better overall view. The only modification was that I dropped the Tbol and upped the Var to 80mgs/day.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...16#post2337216

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    masterone is good if the body fat is lower.. 6-8%.. most of the competitors that use it (at least what they say) it s a great finishing and cutting addition to prop
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    masteron is a high androgen steroid like winstrol , tren , halotestin , etc. i'm pretty sure normal doses are around 50-100mg eod. my friend is thinkin about using it pre-contest this year with 50mg winstrol ed, and 100 mg tren enanthate eod, and the masteron at 100mg eod. i hope we get some good results with this drug, because i've heard a lot of good things about the old masteron.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    I <3 masteron

Jayhova-

That's a nice looking cycle. Not too many people will run test E with a cutting cycle, but I see you are running it with varr. I think diet has more to do with anything while cutting anyways.

My last show, I started with sustanon , eq, and dbol , and by 8 weeks out, I was already down to 6% because of diet and conditioning. I would be tempted to say that you could run d bol and test right up to a show if your diet was in perfect check, but I would never try it. I don't think I would be doing myself justice. But what I am trying to say is that diet is key when cutting.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    been on it now for about 2 weeks, so far so good, also running it w/ prop/tren /GH/T3

masteron is a high androgen steroid like winstrol , tren , halotestin , etc. i'm pretty sure normal doses are around 50-100mg eod. my friend is thinkin about using it pre-contest this year with 50mg winstrol ed, and 100 mg tren enanthate eod, and the masteron at 100mg eod. i hope we get some good results with this drug, because i've heard a lot of good things about the old masteron.
    That is pretty much what I have heard about it. That it is great pre-contest to run with things like tren and halo. I am looking forward to trying it out and seeing what kind of results it gives me.

Thanks for the info on the doses.

Its funny, because a lot of the guys I know that have been bodybuilding for 15-20 years said that it used to be around quite a bit and now it is starting to make a return and they are all very happy with that.

Longhorn-

Are you running it EOD. And what doseage are you using?

If your bodyfat isnt down to a minimum of 7-8%, dont waste your money on it. This is a competition drug which primarily adds density and hardness to your muscles, kind of makes your muscles look like rocks. You only want to use it for a 4 wk block towards the end of your run. You can get away w/ 50mg eod to see some results, but you need a tight tight diet w/ that low of a dose. 100 mg eod would be better. But again, dont even **** with it if your bodyfat isn't already really low

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Longhorn-

Are you running it EOD. And what doseage are you using?
    Im running 50mg/ed. Ive got a nice painless blend of prop/tren /masteron (75/75/50). My bf is about 10%, which some say is too high, but I'll see how it works

Longhorn-

I like that blend. If you have a recipe for it, would you mind pm'n it to me. Thanks!

Longhorn-

I like that blend. If you have a recipe for it, would you mind pm'n it to me. Thanks!

its not my recipe, I got it from a very good UGL. Its completely painless too

does anybody know if it's hard on your insides like some of the other high androgen drugs.

I have read that the sides are relatively low with this drug. I heard it is similar to primobolan .

so why would you only run it for 4 weeks?

its not my recipe, I got it from a very good UGL. Its completely painless too
    I guess it is time to do some experimenting or check the other forum for some help.

Thanks anyways!

I guess it is time to do some experimenting or check the other forum for some help.

Thanks anyways!
    you should be able to find it on another forum (OM)

I am not sure why you would only run it for 4 weeks. I don't believe that it aromatizes, and I don't think it is real hard on your liver. Good question. The only thing that I could think is that maybe most people just use it that last four weeks before a show when there bodyfat is already relatively low.

some people claim its the hardest of all DHT derived steroids on the hair line.

Hairline is already gone, so I'm not too worried on that.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    1 gram masteron 1.5 grams test p, 1.5 grams tren A 7 ml bb .5 ml ba, 9.5 ml oil
    heat your bb/ba mast and prop until dissolved, reduce heat, add your tren and your oil, filter and bottle...makes 20 ml.

Gills,

You just saved me a lot of trouble. Thanks a lot bro. Only .5 BA? Seems pretty low, but I'm not complaining.

Thanks again!

that gives you 2.5% which is more than you need. Just make sure to cool it down a bit before you add your tren , you need to get it pretty hot to get the masteron in solution, and it will ox your tren horribly. Oh, I wass also assuming you were using drostan prop not enan....works better with that combo.

goose is offline Banned
    The sides are mild with Masteron ,it is not hepatoxic so liver damage is quite unlikely. High blood pressure and gynecomastia are not a problem since neither water nor salt retention occurs and the estrogen level remains low. The main problem are acne and a possible accelerated hair loss since dihydrotestosterone is highly affinitive to the skin's androgen receptors, in particular, to those on the scalp.I will be running Masteron for 12 weeks in my next cycle,experimenting usually brings good results for me.

goose4..

I did look at your recipe wrong. Forgot you were at .5 ml and not .5% But 2.5% isn't bad itself. Do you use a similiar formula for just straight masteron ? I haven't tried putting it into solution yet.

Yes, 30% bb is what I use for straight masteron , it does not dissolve well in 20% for me at least. I make it at 100 mg/ml...no pain

I would imagine with 30% BB, the solution is pretty thin to. This is looking better all the time.

Yup, nice and thin. Making that combo saves a lot of room in the syringe though, and it is still painless.

Yeah, it would save a lot of room. Typically, that would fill a syringe. I had a problem with that last contest. At the end I was running so many different compounds that I felt like a pin cushion. Usually, that would be 1 cc tren , 1 cc prop, and 1 cc masteron .

.75 .75 .5 that is still 2 cc when you could be using 1cc and leave room for so many other goodies...like EQ and some NPPnow we have a cycle going!

pioneer is offline Banned
    Advantages of Masteron :

1.) will not aromatize at any dosage

2.) considered one of the best (if not the best) cutting agent (IMO)

3.) will not destroy your joint like winny does

4.) can take at higher dosages than winny

5.) has a low anabolic /androgenic ratio (means you are gonna get good results w/o alot of sides!

6.) Masteron actually inhibits aromatization in the other steroid compounds you take. It acts as a anti-estrogen! This is another great Advantage!

6.) Masteron actually inhibits aromatization in the other steroid compounds you take. It acts as a anti-estrogen! This is another great Advantage!
    This was one of the main reasons I wondered if it would work well with test, also? Anyone tried it?

masteron works very well with test. You need to take test with this compound. Test Prop works exceptionally well!

It will not reduce the effectiveness of test! It will reduce some of the negative sides that you dont want. ie: estrogen!

You do not need to skip PCT just because you take Masteron !

pioneer-

what do you feel is an effective dose of Masteron if you were running it with test?

i would run it at 150mg EOD. That would put you around 450mg. That is an effective dose. you dont want to go under that dose or over. Well 400mg wkly would be ok. But, reports show that over 500mg results deminish rather quickly!

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

also if your source has the Masteron Enanthate ester i would look into trying tht. Advantages are less frequent injections.

yup, drostanalone enanthate . Just hadn't heard of anyone using it before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information