Power Viking is offline Banned

Tiny lump - safe to start new cycle?

I thought I had gotten the small gyno related lumps under my nipples away, but now I`m not sure.

When stretching my pecs I can feel a small lump about the same size as my nipple right beneath it. When I don`t flex or stretch my pecs I can`t feel anything though. The other nipple also has a tiny lump though here its so small that I`m wondering if it might not be something natural (is the nipple attached to anything? If so, then that might be it. If not, then it`s a gyno the size of this exclamation mark: .).

Does this mean its unwise to start a new cycle? I was thinking about doing 10 weeks of 250 mg sust a week (yup. That`s it). Can I just throw in some proviron if I start getting sore and just go ahead or should I wait to get those "titties" all the way out of my system first?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Sounds like a small case of gyno to me. Take a AI, and it should help with it if it hasn't gotten to bad yet. Make sure you do PCT after your cycle. You should be fine.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    The lumps are really, really tiny and I have to "search" in order to find them so its not a problem in itself. I`m just wondering if its going to flare up like a mother****er if I start juicing now.

Also, if they start growing I might have to go 5 months off to get rid of them completely after this cycle. If so, then I`d rather wait another month or so to get them off for good. This is all a result of that god damn estandron with those 5 mgs of estadriol (estrogen) in it. Ended that cycle in october and would like to get bulked up before the summmer.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If it was me. I would start the next cycle. You are running a relatively low dose of sust and just make sure that you are taking something such as Nolvadex with it. Maybe 10mg./day. Some people may have something better for you. I know a lot of people use arimidex . I am just going by what I use and have had success with.

If you do that, I can almost guarantee that it won't get any worse, and it may even clear it up. I have heard that running letro works wonders at getting rid of it, but I believe it shuts down your estrogen completely and would be a last resort IMO.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    bump that clomid up to 20 mg a day

msu16366 is offline Member
    I wouldnt be so sure to call it gyno, but I may be wrong. Sometimes if I try hard enough I can feel something too. Its so small and almost feels like a vein. Your probally just paranoid like many of us get at times. I wouldnt worry about it too much, when you get gyno, you will know it.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    I completely agree with msu, I think your just a little paranoid. I can feel around and if I do it long enough I'll find a couple things, just relax, do your cycle and don't worry, you'll know if you get it. Do a search on yahoo for gynocomastia pictures and check that shit out, it will make you feel better.

Thread Information