timvds is offline Member

Instead of stacks. High doses of test?

Here is something I have been kicking around for awhile. I have experimented with just about every compound out there. Usually stacking test, eq, dbol , maybe some masteron or winny. Sometimes adding up to 2 grams of compounds a week. So far the best stack I have came across is good old test and tren .

So here is the question, instead of using 2 grams of compounds a week would it be relatively safe to just use lets say 2 grams a week of test? Or maybe 1.5 grams of test and .5 of tren? Seeing that all AAS are a derivitive of testosterone .

BTW I have been at this for awhile, don't try this at home.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Try it out and let us know how it goes. I think that a test only cycle would probably work pretty well, I just haven't ever done it.

Maybe I just have it in my head that more compounds are better. But really, test alone should give you some good gains. Keep a little bit of tren at the begining and I bet you will like the results that you see.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i like you have used a ton of compounds, but in relatively moderate doses. i have a good friend who started usin 2 grams of test and he said that's when he really started to grow- he had 23" pumped arms when he was 23-freak. but anyways i'm still young so i'll probably just do an amp of sauce, and either 200mg eq or 100-200mg primo eod for my next off-season cycle. if you've done 2 grams of juice then i think you'll be fine with 2 grams of test.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Try it out and let us know how it goes. I think that a test only cycle would probably work pretty well, I just haven't ever done it.

Maybe I just have it in my head that more compounds are better. But really, test alone should give you some good gains. Keep a little bit of tren at the begining and I bet you will like the results that you see.
    Thats what I am thinking, from now on Im just sticking to test and maybe a bit of tren . However I have never run more than a gram a week of test and wanted to make sure the sides were about the same as running the same mg of hormones I usually run. (I hope that makes sense)

Yeah, I have never run 2 grams of test a week, but I have probably come close with total compounds. Not sure how that would affect you. I'm sure one of the vets here could give you a good scientific answer for it.

2 grams of test sounds pretty damn nice though. Now you got me thinking......

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i like you have used a ton of compounds, but in relatively moderate doses. i have a good friend who started usin 2 grams of test and he said that's when he really started to grow- he had 23" pumped arms when he was 23-freak. but anyways i'm still young so i'll probably just do an amp of sauce, and either 200mg eq or 100-200mg primo eod for my next off-season cycle. if you've done 2 grams of juice then i think you'll be fine with 2 grams of test.
    Yeah I usually run a gram of test, 600mg eq, 75mg/day of tren , 50mg/day of masteron through my cycles.

Im thinking just 2g's a week of enanthate for now on, and some l'dex to battle bloat. Maybe some tbol to jumpstart.

I will have to share a cycle log this time to justify to myself that more compounds is better or not.

Definitely keep a log of it and let us know how it goes. Like I said, have always wanted to try it, just didn't want to waste a cycle. Not that I think there is any way that running 2g. of test would really be a waste of a cycle, but you know what I mean.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Definitely keep a log of it and let us know how it goes. Like I said, have always wanted to try it, just didn't want to waste a cycle. Not that I think there is any way that running 2g. of test would really be a waste of a cycle, but you know what I mean.
    True, I always thought more coumpounds the merrier. But all the sticking gets old after awhile and after I experiment a bit I think I will get the same gains.

timvds is offline Member
    Bizzump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    There are several on this board that are running short(4 week) high dose test cycles.I'll be starting one in 2 days myself.

timvds is offline Member
    Thanks Pinnacle. Im holding off for a few more weeks but Im going to keep a log on this one for sure.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    interesting im also thinking of doing that ive pretty much out of gearexcept for a pile of test suspention in oil left in my stash which i wasnt going to use (ouch). and havent got the funds or resources at the moment to get more gear.
    bump for more opions on say results with first time at 2 g test compared to 1 g test 600 and deca ?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i was kicking this around for a while as well. i think the difference would be straight SIZE. i would assume that test 2gs a wk would yeild some crazy size gains where as test/eq may be a little milder. if you are looking to step up to that next level with wieght gain, i'm sure you'll do great!

Thread Information