hitta47 is offline New Member

Lets Get To The Bottom of this Test. Thing

Ok Im sure we have all seen many many resources and we hall seen that most of these sources have a different opinion on which testosterone is the best. They all have there reasons for picking one over the other but then you go somewhere else and they say something toatlly different. So I am here in these forums to get to the bottom of this. I am looking for those who have used either of the test. or a few of them or hell all of em and lets get some actual users of these testosterones response to which is the best test. in terms of Size, Strength, and ability to keep gains. Is it Enanthate ; Cypionate , Propinate, or Sustanon ... You DECIDE

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    test is test, no matter what anyone says to you. E& C hold more water than prop, therefore giving you the extra weight on the scale. Sus is just a combo of 4 types that all release at different times, which many like and others dont)highly disputed topic). The main difference are the half lives, and how often each has to be shot to keep blood levels stable.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test is test bro. Personally I like prop just as long as you dont mind frequent injections

prop and suspension are the best test out there..

im not a fan of holding water for great lengths of time though....if u wanna look like ur full of air go with cyp or enth.

Thread Information