Thread: advice PLEASE

guzenfeld is offline New Member

advice PLEASE

hi everyone i need a little advice. im 5"11 194 lbs. 13%bodyfat. currently im on day 6 of my 3 week superdrol cycle by anabolic extreme. i have kinda decided i wanna cut up dramatically now because i have 17 days left until college courses resume and i go back to work. i have about 17 days of DNP . my dnp is cryst****e dnp 250mg per cap i have around 31 caps.
    the advice i want is, can i take dnp for 7-8 days while im on my superdrol cycle?. originally i was going to do a superdorl only cycle for 3 weeks to gain some mass but suddenly i want to cut up because this will be my last good chance to run a dnp cycle. yould a 8 day dnp cycle hinder my superdrol mass gains? or it is possible that ill leanout while gaining osme mass. any advice would be greatly greatly appreciated. bye the way, the superdrol im doing a im sitll ocntemplating- 20/20/30 (mg) cycle or a 20/30/30. so far its my 6th day on 20mg
    Last edited by guzenfeld; 01-10-2006 at 08:23 PM.

ur crazy

i would never consider dnp just to lean out a little...

im sorry, im just not a fan of that stuff...bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by guzenfeld
    hi everyone i need a little advice. im 5"11 194 lbs. 13%bodyfat. currently im on day 6 of my 3 week superdrol cycle by anabolic extreme. i have kinda decided i wanna cut up dramatically now because i have 17 days left until college courses resume and i go back to work. i have about 17 days of DNP . my dnp is cryst****e dnp 250mg per cap i have around 31 caps.
    the advice i want is, can i take dnp for 7-8 days while im on my superdrol cycle?. originally i was going to do a superdorl only cycle for 3 weeks to gain some mass but suddenly i want to cut up because this will be my last good chance to run a dnp cycle. yould a 8 day dnp cycle hinder my superdrol mass gains? or it is possible that ill leanout while gaining osme mass. any advice would be greatly greatly appreciated
    Have you researched DNP yet?

not only have i reasearched it but ive done a cycle before in the summer. i know everything on how to do it, form experience. i had a good experience before i lost around 8 pounds of fat in 6 days.
    just needed advice if i can still gain mass with sueprdorl while taking dnp to drop some fat

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Well, to tell you the truth there would be no reason to run the two together. You can cut with just sd alone, I did it and my weight stayed constant over 4 weeks but bf% dropped and strength went up. DNP would definitely work, but make sure you know what you're doing and since you won't gain anything while on it you don't really need the sd.

On another note though, these two are pretty harsh compounds by themselves, I'd be a little worried about mixing the two.

thanks ed, the problem is i already started running the superdrol today is my 6th day (not really feelign much yet. but i also ordered spring break to cancun for april 15th with my boys from school. that would leave me about feb,march and 2 weeks fo april to cut up and i wanan get to very low bodyfat levels. and i wont have another opportunity to use dnp because i have college classes and work during most days., howcome u didnt gain any mass form superdrol? i hear people gaining 12-18 pounds on 3-4 week cycles on superdrol

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could easily cut your bodyfat during those months before spring break with a good diet and cardio

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guzenfeld
    thanks ed, the problem is i already started running the superdrol today is my 6th day (not really feelign much yet. but i also ordered spring break to cancun for april 15th with my boys from school. that would leave me about feb,march and 2 weeks fo april to cut up and i wanan get to very low bodyfat levels. and i wont have another opportunity to use dnp because i have college classes and work during most days., howcome u didnt gain any mass form superdrol? i hear people gaining 12-18 pounds on 3-4 week cycles on superdrol
    I didn't gain any "weight" because I was running it under restricted calories in order to drop bodyfat. My weight stayed the same but my bodyfat % dropped 3-4% in the 4 weeks, and strenght increased a lot. So basically I did put on muscle but since I also lost fat the scale stayed the same.

Thread Information