Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127

    D-bol only cycle

    What is an effective d-bol only cycle to do ? I am curious to find one, thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    There isn't one.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    why do u want to do dbol only??

  4. #4
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    i dont really like injections at all.

  5. #5
    hardgainer12's Avatar
    hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    28310
    Posts
    1,301
    Dont do it!! Waste of time and money! Any educated person on this site will tell u the same!!

  6. #6
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    Dont do it!! Waste of time and money! Any educated person on this site will tell u the same!!

    Whats the simplest cycle to do thats oral then?

  7. #7
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    anavar , at least it will give you keepable gains, albeit slower

  8. #8
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    def var if there is one

  9. #9
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    D-bol is an oral steroid people use to kick start a cycle.
    Strength gains are pretty good once on d-bols.
    That is why people use it for the first 4weeks of their cycle.
    By the time 4weeks are over the test starts to kick in.
    Plus d-bols more than 4 weeks is heavy on the liver.
    Keepable muscle mass after a d-bol cycle is zero.
    Water retention on d-bols amazingly high for many.
    Summary: D-BOL ONLY IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND BAD FOR HEALTH!

  10. #10
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I would not call it a waste of money if used as a jumpstart

  11. #11
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    Quote Originally Posted by clearity
    i dont really like injections at all.

    AAS are not for you then

  12. #12
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would not call it a waste of money if used as a jumpstart
    Thats true....
    Last edited by grimnlock; 01-10-2006 at 10:43 PM.

  13. #13
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Hmmm...so only sauce you'll touch is prego huh suck it up and hit the juice bro or dont do it at all

  14. #14
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,460
    Blog Entries
    2
    what are your stats bro? how long have you been lifting? Perhaps there are measures you can take naturally before using AAS. When taking any type of AS, especially a 17AA such as d-bol, you should be well educated prior to even considering it. I'm interested in answers to the first two quests.

  15. #15
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    you could try some var or tbol. but i'm a firm beleiver in "no needles no cycles"

  16. #16
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    I've been lifting for about 3 years, and I guess If needles is the way then ok, whats the simplest cycle in any form?

  17. #17
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,460
    Blog Entries
    2
    first i'd suggest reading until you feel as though you have a grasp on the basics. Go to the education forum and soak it all in. you didn't tell me your stats but for a first time user a very simple cycle is test enanthate 200mg/wk 1-10. If you want to include d-bol with it then you can do 30mg/ed wk 1-4. Again, I don't know your weight, etc., but this is a basic cycle in a very simple form. My first cycle was simply test e 200mg/wk and i gained 20 lbs.

  18. #18
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    good input. what's your stats bro

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    F_ucken Two Bitches
    Posts
    4,122
    Sounds like you know your shit thread starter

  20. #20
    TADOLFI's Avatar
    TADOLFI is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Always close to a gym
    Posts
    688
    Read about Superdrol and see if that may help.

    It's oral and it's legal.

    Post stats so people can help you more.
    Age, weight, height, any supplements you've used, etc. etc.

  21. #21
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    first i'd suggest reading until you feel as though you have a grasp on the basics. Go to the education forum and soak it all in. you didn't tell me your stats but for a first time user a very simple cycle is test enanthate 200mg/wk 1-10. If you want to include d-bol with it then you can do 30mg/ed wk 1-4. Again, I don't know your weight, etc., but this is a basic cycle in a very simple form. My first cycle was simply test e 200mg/wk and i gained 20 lbs.
    Good stuff IMO.

  22. #22
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Read about Superdrol and see if that may help.

    It's oral and it's legal.

    Post stats so people can help you more.
    Age, weight, height, any supplements you've used, etc. etc.

    Age -21
    weight-170
    height-5'11
    Creatine, Protein Supplements

  23. #23
    velvetlion's Avatar
    velvetlion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    I really think that you need to do more research. If you had done any research at all on d bol, you would have known that it is one of the more liver toxic steroids out there and you shouldn't run it alone. There is plenty of info. already here on the board. Dive into it and do some researching and see what it is that you really want.

  24. #24
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I really think that you need to do more research. If you had done any research at all on d bol, you would have known that it is one of the more liver toxic steroids out there and you shouldn't run it alone. There is plenty of info. already here on the board. Dive into it and do some researching and see what it is that you really want.

    I am at about 14 % bodyfat, I want to drop some, and then gain alittle muscle, not looking get real huge..

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    F_ucken Two Bitches
    Posts
    4,122
    i dont know, i think you should wait longer before starting a cycle, your only 170, you can easily put on more weight still, unless you have reached a platue(sp)?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by clearity
    I am at about 14 % bodyfat, I want to drop some, and then gain alittle muscle, not looking get real huge..
    yeah i wouldnt run a cycle until ur aleast @ 12% BF and @ 5'11" you should build a better muscular foundation! i'd say 12% BF 195lbs minimum

  27. #27
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    Alright, I'll loose some more weight, and Ill put more muscle before starting.

  28. #28
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    And not dbols only pls

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    And not dbols only pls
    agree!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by clearity
    Alright, I'll loose some more weight, and Ill put more muscle before starting.
    if you want to run dbol run it with test e! injections are not that bad, after awhile you will start to like them!
    1-4Weeks Dianabol @ 30mg
    1-12weeks Test E or C @ 500mg

  31. #31
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    if you want to run dbol run it with test e! injections are not that bad, after awhile you will start to like them!
    1-4Weeks Dianabol @ 30mg
    1-12weeks Test E or C @ 500mg


    agreed... however people are gonna do what they want no matter what we tell them... so if your really gonna do dbol only id say run it low dose for like 5 weeks 15-20mgs, take pref proviron or nolva and 500ius of HCG every 3 days.. hcg is inject but u can use the smallest needle u can find and you just have to get it under the skin. then as soon as ur done take like 5g of tribulus a day a ass load of milk thistle and id say wait like 3 days and take some clomid.. make sure u stop hcg atleast 4 days before clomid... you do this and u might be able to keep 3-5lbs from ur dbol..... i still say its a waste and just add test but ur gonna do what ur gonna do

  32. #32
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    Too soon for gear. If you have to do something oral, try superdrol or phera plex. Both a legal, and oral. Not as effective as actaul gear... but I would rather see someone you that instead of a dbol only cycle. Check out the suppliment forum for more info about it.

  33. #33
    clearity's Avatar
    clearity is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Too soon for gear. If you have to do something oral, try superdrol or phera plex. Both a legal, and oral. Not as effective as actaul gear... but I would rather see someone you that instead of a dbol only cycle. Check out the suppliment forum for more info about it.

    Can you see any results after taking superdrol, phera plex?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •