MS7PH is offline New Member

The Best Pick For Losing Fat And Gaining Muscle

WHICH TYPE OF ROID DO YOU THINK IS BEST FOR THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BURNING FAT, BUT ALSO GIVES A BIT OF A MUSCLE BOOST, AND IS NOT VERY DANGEROUS AS FAR AS CAUSING FAR OR NEAR MEDICAL PROBLEMS? YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED.
    THANKS!!!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Diet and cardio.

DMX

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    try diet and exercise first then research, reading and learning has far more benefits than easy quick answers that can't possibly be right for everyone

I HAVE BEEN DIETING AND DOING CARDIO AND LIFTING SINCE NOVEMBER, DROPPED OVER 80 LBS, BUT WANT A BOOST, I'M KIND OF STALLING NOW

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Diet and cardio.

DMX
    Can you stack those?

Can you drink cardio?

Can I buy it off you?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MS7PH
    I HAVE BEEN DIETING AND DOING CARDIO AND LIFTING SINCE NOVEMBER, DROPPED OVER 80 LBS, BUT WANT A BOOST, I'M KIND OF STALLING NOW
    If you've shed 80lbs since November then I would stick with exactly what you're doing. Congrats on a good job, bro!!!!

THANKS BRO!! STILL GOT ABOUT 60 TO GO!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    try winny or xenedrine

xplicit is offline Member
    Originally posted by jbrand

Can you stack those?

Can you drink cardio?

Can I buy it off you?

Got the new 50mg cardio pills
    if they have a lil picture of a guy in speedos joggin
    there legit, theres a pic in the steroid pictures forum.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    AGREED CARDIO PILLS WORK!

BUT IF YOU TAKE TO MAY YOULL HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

BE CAREFUL!

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol , Primo Depot

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    lots of test and lots of arimidex

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    OK, serious answers here.

Q: Which steroids cause fat loss?

A: Steroids have no direct effect on fat loss. Adding muscle will lower your body fat level and make you look leaner, but steroids don’t burn fat, they build muscle.

Having more lean body mass means you will burn more calories per day, which might lead to fat loss. Having more muscle gives you a lot more motivation to lose fat and show off what you worked so hard to achieve!

ECA (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin), Clenbuterol (Clen ) and T3 (a thyroid hormone also know as Cytomel or liothyronine) are used to burn off fat.

Q: What is the best drug for losing fat?

A: You might not want to hear this, but the best way to lose fat is diet and cardio. (Cardio is slang for aerobic exercises like running, swimming, bike riding, step machine, etc.)

Diet and cardio are the foundation of any fat loss program. A good diet is not too strict; you want to reduce your caloric intake by no more than 1000 to 1500 calories a day--that will results in about one to one and a half pounds of fat loss a week. Doing cardio for 45 minutes a day 3-5 times a week will also burn calories and increase your body’s metabolism. Upping the amount of cardio will increase fat loss--but it may also increase muscle loss as well.

If you are on a good program of diet and cardio, only then should you consider things like ECA, Clen and T3 to raise your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Don’t even consider ECA, Clen and T3 until you have a good diet and cardio program that works! Unless the rest of your house is in order, the abovementioned drugs won’t do much of anything for you.

(A couch potato that eats pizza and drinks soda and takes Clen, T3 and ECA won’t get ripped--they will just put on weight just a little slower than if they didn’t take the drugs.)

T3 is a synthetic version of the human thyroid hormone and should be used only with extreme care and under rigid dosing schedules. Many body builders won’t touch it due to the “rebound effect.” T3 shuts down normal thyroid functions and may keep them suppressed for a considerable amount of time after you quit taking it, thus causing you to become fat again once you stop. The longer you use T3 and the larger the doses, the worse the rebound effect becomes.

Read CYCLEON’s Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3 for more information on how to use T3 and how to schedule dosages.

Don’t expect miracles. Losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week is about the best you can expect and 3 pounds a week is pushing it. Losing more than that is unhealthy and usually results in a rebound effect once the diet is over. (The rebound effect is where you add back the weight you lost--and sometimes more.)

Fat doesn’t grow overnight--so don’t expect to lose it overnight either.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Amen to Ajax!!

Looks like its my turn to follow you about

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ajax do you mean cut calories to only 1000-1500 a day or cut that many calories out of your existing diet?? A diet of only 1000-1500 cals a day is a bit extreme!

NINEX05 is offline New Member

More input...

Great job on losing 80lbs bro!

First, I know where you are coming from... I dropped from about 300 to 235 last year... However, I lost tons of muscle doing it. The faster you lose the weight, the more you have to control yourself "after" you diet... In my case, I dropped my calories to only 1500 a day... and was doing about 1 hr of cardio every day + ECA 2 - 3 times a day. This amounted to about 5-6 lbs a week of weight coming off.

I understood I was losing muscle too... Hence, post diet, I increased calories / weighttraining gradually so that I didn't get the "rebound" weight gain.

If your patient, 1-2 lbs a week is best... If your not, go for it but really pay attention to gradually increasing calories again after the diet... Also, make sure you keep your protein intake high and eat multiple meals per day.

Currently, I am about to embark on my first "diet" using AS... I am about 265 right now at 15% bf and I want to get cut for the first time ever ... After much research, I am trying EQ + Test (300/250 per week). Just to hold onto the muscle as I diet...

Good luck on breaking that plateau!

THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! THANKS AGAIN!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Can I get those cardio pills at GNC or online. What's the dosage on those? Any sides? Price? Any info on these will be greatly appreciated.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Taking into consideration what everyone else said...you may want to try Anavar . People have claimed it really helps to shed that "spare tire" unlike any other AS. Just what I've heard, haven't tried it...yet.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dudsy
    Hey Ajax do you mean cut calories to only 1000-1500 a day or cut that many calories out of your existing diet?? A diet of only 1000-1500 cals a day is a bit extreme!
    I said "reduce by 1000-1500 calories per day" meaning subtract that amount from your current diet. Yeah, 1000 cals a day is a bit nuts!

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    wake up, take a fat burner like xenadrine... sleep for another 20... do cardio for 40 minutes... on an empty stomach... this is what i do but if u dont have a treadmil available at ur home... just head straight to the gym instead of sleeping another 20 mins

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Fuck guys, the guy wants to try something a little more fun, and you guys are trying to hog all the gear in the world. Well, clen shoudl be good for your purposes. Start with 2 weeks on/2 off. You mnay want to try an eq/anavar /primo cycle or something to help maintain and even build a little muscle while losing lots of fat. Make sure you're ready for it of course, but you sound pretty ready to me.

Thread Information