hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

Bringing back on cruise

I'm gonna be going to on a cruise in a few weeks that stops in mexico. I know its kinda a tourist area but i was gonna see if i could pick up some gear from a source i got down there. Any of you know how easy it would be to bring gear back on a cruise ship, and if they even search you at all going back into the U.S. The last cruise I went on I was 12 years old and don't remember the whole protocol, plus I am sure things have changed allot since September 11. Any help would be greatly appriciated. thanks--Hawkeye

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i remember last time i was on a cruise to mexico that they searched you when you got back onto the boat. gear in tourist areas is mucho deneiro anyway.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know its cheap, but i got a guy down there i can get it from at a decent price, if i'll be searched and all that i'll just find something else. thanks for the input

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    yeah i know its cheap, but i got a guy down there i can get it from at a decent price, if i'll be searched and all that i'll just find something else. thanks for the input
    THey only xray your bag as you get back on. If you can fit your cycle into your pockets and it doesn't set of the metal detector, then your OK.

Thread Information