xfit4life is offline New Member

Confused about clomid

Howdy, I'm 38/181cm/96kg and 6 weeks into an 8 week Deca /Sustanon stack, and had been planning to start a 3-week Clomid course 10 days after last injection.

Since I've had such good results and have some time on my hands in the next couple months to train hard, I'm now gonna follow cycle with a 6-8 week Winstrol /Primo stack.

My question is: when do I take the clomid? As previously planned and then again after the second cycle? Or only after the last Winstriol injection?
    Cheers

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xfit4life
    Howdy, I'm 38/181cm/96kg and 6 weeks into an 8 week Deca /Sustanon stack, and had been planning to start a 3-week Clomid course 10 days after last injection.

Since I've had such good results and have some time on my hands in the next couple months to train hard, I'm now gonna follow cycle with a 6-8 week Winstrol /Primo stack.

My question is: when do I take the clomid? As previously planned and then again after the second cycle? Or only after the last Winstriol injection?
    Cheers

bulk cycle+ pct.....cut cycle+pct...

chest6 is offline Banned
    18 days after last injection not 10. Make than 3 week a 4 week and be sure to include nolvadex .

xfit4life is offline New Member
    Tnx guys - does it mean that I need to wait 6 weeks (3 weeks PCT, 3 weeks after last injection) before starting the cutting cycle (Winstrol )? Or do I just do the first PCP in tandem with the Winstrol cycle?

Thread Information