latman_49 is offline New Member

Shooting Every 3 days Vs. 2x a week

Shooting every 3 days will get you 28 shots in a 12 week cycle instead of 24 and it seems to me that it would keep your blood levels a little more stable.

What do you guys think about this?

it doesnt matter it highly depends on the easter that your using if its Enanthate or Cypionate the you can shoot once or twice a wk if its propionate then you must shoot it EveryDay or Every Other Day & if its easterless like test suspension then you must shoot it x 2 a day depends on what your using.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

I was referring to long ester Tests, Deca , Eq, etc.

i dont think it matters alot since your blood levels stay stable with Enanthate /deca /eq thats why people shoot them once or twice a wk with my last cycle i used to shoot 500mg once a week 2ml in the same syringe with same results its not like going to mess up your blood levels bro.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to hear more on the subject, I would be one of those that would find shooting once a week more favorable.

Less scare tissue,or chance of infection or other problems.

Twostones

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I shoot long esters every 3 days. When I did my first few cycles, I would shoot once a week. Honestly, I can't tell a difference whether I shoot every 3 days or once a week.

Once nice thing is if you shoot every 3 days, it is less cc's you are dumping into your body at once. With the cycle I am running now, I am shooting 2 cc's every three days with a total of 1 shot. If I would go to once a week, I would be shooting 4 cc's, so I would have to break that up into 2 differrent shots into 2 different areas anyhow, so I might as well shoot every 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by STONES2
    I would like to hear more on the subject, I would be one of those that would find shooting once a week more favorable.

Less scare tissue,or chance of infection or other problems.

Twostones

i shoot it once because i have to save spots man because i always have alot of injections to do with short esters like prop & test suspension.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Every 3 days for long acting here....I've seen my blood levels drop from just 4 days after the injection. I was trying to trick my doctor to give me more.

I don't worry much about how many times I have to stick.....I've run two 10 week Fina cycles and stuck every day.

I am planning an upcoming Enan/Eq cycle and was gonna break the Test and Eq into 2 injections. Would rather just shoot every 3 days instead of 2 set days a week(Mon, Thurs) because you have 3 days between injections and 4 days between the next injections.

It ends up being a little more gear over 12 weeks, which is why I was wondering if anyone else shoots every 3 days.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about this the other day for my next bulker. I currently do 500mgs a week of test so its one on mond and one on thurs which equates to 500mgs a week. Think of it like this................if you inject 250mgs of test every 3 days it works out to 7 shots in 3 weeks so that means 1750mgs in a 3 week period. Break it down and its the same as (roughly) 540mgs of test per week. Thats probably too scientific lol but its something to think about for sure

Thread Information