hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member

It took 4 days...am I going to be OK?

Well as i stated before i dropped and shattered my gear and finally got more today....I was without my test susp. for exactly 4 days...am I going to be ok to go ahead and start it back up again? I was taking 600mg/week(2xed) before i broke the vial...I am going to just start where i left off if that will be ok....anyone see a problem here? I know its not smart to take days off during the cycle but i had zero choice...thanks brothers

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I personally would just keep going on like nothing happened. Your levels prob. did drop for a bit but they will return.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    five half lifes is considered zero. four days = 96 hours = 16*(6 hours)
    so that's 16 half lifes. your starting at ground zero again.

mkrulic so you think i will be ok? i just dont wanna fvck myself up...thanks though bro i appreciate your help

your not gonna die or nothing. your just at ground zero but that's where you were at before you started the cycle. what I've said is the test is completely out of your system.

ok then here is another question...i am running a 12 week cycle so should i start the 12 all over or just run 10 weeks since 2 weeks were already in...but as you said my test is back to normal by now?

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    ok then here is another question...i am running a 12 week cycle so should i start the 12 all over or just run 10 weeks since 2 weeks were already in...but as you said my test is back to normal by now?
    I didn't mean to imply it's back to normal, just what you've shot is completely gone. maybe my statment of ground zero is inacurate. what I meant is what you've taken is completely gone. I'd say contiunue for the 10 weeks since that is a sufficient length of time for test susp. anyway.

ok thanks for clearing that up brother

Thread Information