Thread: Next Cycle???

BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle???

I am planning on running my first test cycle this spring. It will be ran for probably 10-12 weeks. I have some superdrol and was wondering if I could do that right away. I want to leave enough space between so my body can recoup.

If I start the superdrol on the 23rd and run for 3-4 weeks plus 3 weeks pct that gives me a total of 7 weeks. So I would be done roughly on march 11.

How long would I have to wait till I could start my test cycle? 7 weeks after march 11 or just 3-4?

Thanks

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    why not do them together....your talking about anadrol right??? Anadrol is an oral steroid that should not be run on its own....no oral should. Also 7 weeks is too long ofr any oral.... a max of 6 weeks and IMO no more then 150mg/day. start this to kick start your test cycle. What test????longer acting would be the best...enan or cyp!

No no superdrol its a "designer supplement" but is actually a steroid that you could buy legally. I'm pretty sure its discontinued by now but I could be wrong. I would only be running this for 4 weeks max but I included the 3 weeks for pct to give a total of 7.

But yes the test will be enan at 500mg/w.

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    No no superdrol its a "designer supplement" but is actually a steroid that you could buy legally. I'm pretty sure its discontinued by now but I could be wrong. I would only be running this for 4 weeks max but I included the 3 weeks for pct to give a total of 7.

But yes the test will be enan at 500mg/w.

Sorry bro must have read that too fast. I'm not up to speed on that product so I will let other bros comment on that. A PCT is usually in order for any cycle and 3 weeks is a good frame. What are you running for PCT?

500 is a good amount to start with bro.

Well I looked into superdrol awhile ago and purchased it because I heard it was getting discontinued. I can't remember exactly what was reccomended for pct but I was thinking nolva 40mg first week or first two weeks followed but the rest at 20mg, and maybe add in some trib, but I could be wrong have to look back at some posts.

Thanks bro

Or should I just add in the superdrol for the first 3-4 weeks of my test cycle?

I plan on running nolva and proviron throughout, to keep down the bloat, as well as during pct. I would also like to add in anavar for the last 4 weeks to harden up.

Only thing i'm worried about is if that is too many orals? I dont want to go bald or anything. Ofcoarse I would be taking some milk thistle or Liv52.

Any suggestions???

Thread Information