Thread: mid cyle bloat

mesoman is offline Junior Member

mid cyle bloat

bros,

am mid cycle ( week 3) sust 250 2* week dbol 50day liquidex .25 alt days. and im feeling ver tight, my legs chest all feel awkward and ache a lot, have lost some definition from my re cycle state... i realise that dbol causes water retention is this what imj experiencing?.. do i stick with it and let it pass or start some nolvadex now?

advice appreciated guys.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    With an AI it should help control it. are you sure its the correct dosage? If not consider increasing it a little. IMO Id prefer the AI rather then the SERM ON cycle.
    Also is this your 1st cycle?

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    yes this is my first proper cycle. so u reeckin i should increase the liquidex? to what dose. thank

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I've never tried liquidex. But I know someone who bloated up real bad the first time that he took d bol. I told him to take 10mg. Nolvadex a day and that took care of it. Some people tend to retain a bit more water than others. His was becoming quite painful for him though. Try some Nolvadex

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Im also doing the same cycle. Ive been on 30 mg of dbol for 4 days and did my first shot of sustanon at 1ml yesterday. my chest hurts like a b*tch and my legs are tight as sh*t

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Im also doing the same cycle. Ive been on 30 mg of dbol for 4 days and did my first shot of sustanon at 1ml yesterday. my chest hurts like a b*tch and my legs are tight as sh*t

Thread Information