Thread: Equipoise

Big Daddy Diesel is offline New Member

Equipoise

I am considering my first cyle fo equipoise and was wondering if anyone could help direct me in the direction I need to go when it comes to what I may want to stack it with. I am already a big guy( not fat ) and am looking to go to the next level when it comes to how I look.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should be the base of all stacks IMO.

what are you goals, what are your stats, what is your AAS history? what are you using for PCT?

Oldman

I've been lifting seriously for about 15 years and gotten the build of a mack truck through college football and power lifting and I am more interested to get to a more cut look with some size. I have a very limited knowledge of the steroid issue but I have seen the positive results from some friends. So please forgive the ingnorance of the following, but what stats are you wondering about, what is my ASS history, and what is PCT?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?? height, weight, age, etc, number of cycles, etc
    Its not ASS, it AAS-anabolic /androgenic streroids
    PCT is post cycle therapy use the search button up top, it full of lots of information

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes as noted above to be able to give some advice knowing more about your history is best.

Age, Weight, Bodyfat %, Diet, Lifting history, any cycle experience etc..

PCT is something many "nOObs" and even many that think steroids are easy to use don't understand or use correct, if at all and this is bad bad.

First forget what any of your buddies have told you unless they are truly experienced in all AAS and understand what each drug does and how to fight Gyno if needed, understand anti-e's, understand PCT.

It is great you are here you will learn a lot of the experts here than what your buddy may have led you to understand.. safety is key.

BTW.. welcome to AAR

Oldman

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Diesel
    I am considering my first cyle fo equipoise and was wondering if anyone could help direct me in the direction I need to go when it comes to what I may want to stack it with. I am already a big guy( not fat ) and am looking to go to the next level when it comes to how I look.
    first cycle should be a simple test only. Either cyp or enth will be fine for 10-12 weeks at 250mg e3d. Begin PCT 2 weeks after your last enth shot, or 3 weeks after your last cyp shot. If you're hard set on using EQ, it should be ran at least at 400mg and for a minimum of 12 weeks.

You need to ge to the PCT forum and do some reading pertaining to PCT. Read a lot in this forum also. If/when you've got questions please feel free to post a question. When you've got a complete cycle you might want to run, post it up along with PCT and ancillaries and we'll critique it for ya.

goose is offline Banned
    Equipoise is great for a first cycle,very mild with the sides.A good first cycle would look like this; test E 400mgs 14 weeks ,EQ 600mgs 14 weeks.

goose4..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Equipoise is great for a first cycle,very mild with the sides.A good first cycle would look like this; test E 400mgs 14 weeks ,EQ 600mgs 14 weeks.

goose4..
    Hey goose, that you in your avatar?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Hey goose, that you in your avatar?

Yes,06 will be a big year for me,I will see what I can do.

goose4..

thanks for the patience when it comes to my ignorance....
    Age:31 weight: 255 height: 5'8" Body Fat %: 15-20, I've been lifting for about 15 years which all of it was geared toward sports, football mainly. I have no cycle history and my diet is pretty good, I try to keep a high protein diet with a responsible amount of carb intake but I know all of that can change with what I am going to do.

Thread Information