djm999 is offline New Member

This cycle anygood?

i do 250mg of nile sust twice a week mon and thurs total (500mg pw)
    i do 100mg of yellow top deca twice a week mon and thurs (200mg pw)
    i do 100mg of viromone (propinate) twice a week aswell on sunday and wed
    i also do 50mg dbol a day
    20mg tamoxifen
    i want to get bigger is this cycle any good? i will just do ten weeks of above

i am 20 weighing at 15 stone start weight 2 years ago 11stone 7lbs bodyfat of about 8%-10%

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by djm999
    i do 250mg of nile sust twice a week mon and thurs total (500mg pw)
    i do 100mg of yellow top deca twice a week mon and thurs (200mg pw)
    i do 100mg of viromone (propinate) twice a week aswell on sunday and wed
    i also do 50mg dbol a day
    20mg tamoxifen
    i want to get bigger is this cycle any good? i will just do ten weeks of above

i am 20 weighing at 15 stone start weight 2 years ago 11stone 7lbs bodyfat of about 8%-10%
    Firstly, members on this board will state your too young for AS. Better waiting for 2-3 years, then using anabolic compounds. But, this looks like its too late.

Second, Your injecting Sust which has a blend of 4 esters. One of these esters, Prop, needs to be injected more frequently then 2x per week. EOD or better EOD. Others will argue otherwise, but, this will keep blood levels most stable, thus, reducing sides.

Your Deca needs to be increased to 400mg/wk, injecting 2ML's on Mon and another 2ML's Thurs. 200mg/wk will not yield very good results as its too low and effective dose.

Virimone (Prop), like i said above, needs to be injected ED or EOD. 50mg/ED or 75mg/ED is a good starting dose. If I were you, I'd stop the Prop now and add it again for the final 6 weeks leading to PCT.

Something like,

wk 1-4 Dbol 50mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Sust 125mg/EOD
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 12-15 Test Prop (Virimone) 50mg/ED

PCT begins 3 days after last Prop shot.

Lastly, you also need an anti-progesterone to block/reduce prolactin related sides that you may experience from the Deca (it being part of the Progesterone familly). Vit-B6 100mg/ED should suffice.
    Last edited by Swifto; 01-11-2006 at 07:54 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Firstly, members on this board will state your too young for AS. Better waiting for 2-3 years, then using anabolic compounds. But, this looks like its too late.

Second, Your injecting Sust which has a blend of 4 esters. One of these esters, Prop, needs to be injected more frequently then 2x per week. EOD or better EOD. Others will argue otherwise, but, this will keep blood levels most stable, thus, reducing sides.

Your Deca needs to be increased to 400mg/wk, injecting 2ML's on Mon and another 2ML's Thurs. 200mg/wk will not yield very good results as its too low and effective dose.

Virimone (Prop), like i said above, needs to be injected ED or EOD. 50mg/ED or 75mg/ED is a good starting dose. If I were you, I'd stop the Prop now and add it again for the final 6 weeks leading to PCT.

Something like,

wk 1-4 Dbol 50mg/ED
    wk 1-11 Sust 125mg/EOD
    wk 1-15 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 11-18 Test Prop (Virimone) 50mg/ED

PCT begins 3 days after last Prop shot.

Lastly, you also need an anti-progesterone to block/reduce prolactin related sides that you may experience from the Deca (it being part of the Progesterone familly). Vit-B6 100mg/ED should suffice.
    i agree with most swifto says except for the lenght and the deca, personaly i would run the sus to week 12, drop the deca 2 weeks before the sus (wk10) start prop wk12 - 15, same dosage as swifto mention's with all the compounds, but saying all this your way to young to even consider this cycle, but will he listen????

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i agree with most swifto says except for the lenght and the deca, personaly i would run the sus to week 12, drop the deca 2 weeks before the sus (wk10) start prop wk12 - 15, same dosage as swifto mention's with all the compounds, but saying all this your way to young to even consider this cycle, but will he listen????
    I think this is a better way to run the compounds as you have suggested. I've editted my post.

I assume his minds already set...?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think this is a better way to run the compounds as you have suggested. I've editted my post.

I assume his minds already set...?
    cheers,
    i get this impression .......

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    what doesnt make sense is your test and deca are to low for the amount of dbol your taking.... your taking a rookies dosage on the sus and deca and jumping up to a veterians doage on the d-bol... if anything 30 mg tops would be good for u

Thread Information