BOBBY D is offline Member

Sustanon 250 & Test Flu ?

HEY guys, currently on 3rd week of a 12wk sust/drol cycle (drol 1-4wks). ive done test cyp. last summer & i dont remember if i got a testosterone flu or if i did what the symptoms were & how long they lasted.

right now i am battling the effects of anadrol (nausea-vomiting, sense of discomfort) & i am not happy w/ my first run with it, so i am trying to distinguish if i got the test flu or a common cold/flu or if its drol related.

this is my first time w/ sust250. i am injecting 1/2ml eod & it is the 3rd week & since monday i have been feeling very weak, loss of appetite, chills all over my body, runny nose. i did take a few antibiotics that i have but they havn't done a thing.

1. does this sound like the test flu kicking in ?

2. is 3 weeks in, to early to get a test flu ?

guys ur help has always been to my advantage, thank you.

BOBBY D

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    this is my first time w/ sust250. i am injecting 1/2ml eod & it is the 3rd week & since monday i have been feeling very weak, loss of appetite, chills all over my body, runny nose. i did take a few antibiotics that i have but they havn't done a thing.

1. does this sound like the test flu kicking in ?

2. is 3 weeks in, to early to get a test flu ?

guys ur help has always been to my advantage, thank you.

BOBBY D
    It sounds more like test flu. It could also be a reaction to BA. Organon used or uses 10& BA. Or at least that's what they did a few years back when my buddy was using sust. I hate sust for that reason and the fact that it takes so long to wait to conduct PCT. Cost/injection frequency makes my prefered test, propinate.

No, 3 weeks dosen't sound like to early to get it. Did it just start or has it been with you for 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    It sounds more like test flu. It could also be a reaction to BA. Organon used or uses 10& BA. Or at least that's what they did a few years back when my buddy was using sust. I hate sust for that reason and the fact that it takes so long to wait to conduct PCT. Cost/injection frequency makes my prefered test, propinate.

No, 3 weeks dosen't sound like to early to get it. Did it just start or has it been with you for 3 weeks?
    thanks bro, yeah it just started like monday.. is BA, the oil they use.. also, u mentioned pct taking longer to conduct. what do u mean? on regular test, pct is 2 weeks after last shot, right?

i thought sust was like 4 day after or something?

so u think it is the test flu? i have been out of the gym for 2 days & i am not going for a 3rd, i dont care if i get a pnemonia, im doing at least a few sets of back today. let me know,

thanks...

PCT start times

those are PCT start times. PCT should be started 18 days after last sust shot. As for your symptoms, yeah, it sounds like the test flu. Hopefully it should go away soon. Stay in the gym, but you might want to ease up on the intensity for a bit.

thanks bro for the info. i will stay in the gym & ease up on the intensity. i just dont want to get soft & feel like im starting all over again. thanks again..

yeah, no prob bro. Feel better and keep them fluids high with a good dose of vitamin c.

Thread Information