Bell Tower is offline Junior Member

What do you guys think about my 1st cycle?

Week 1-6 30mg d-bol
    week 1-10 sust 500mg
    week 1-10 deca 200mg

With nolva on hand and used for post cycle therapy .

I'm 31, 245#, 6'4", 12-15%bf.

I know alot of guys use clomid only for post cycle therapy. What do you think?

Thanks!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro i from what i've seen.....i'd probably shorten that d-bol to only weeks 1-4 & maybe up it to 35-40mg/day. Also, i've never heard of anyone using nov as a post cycle, so i would stick with the clomid for post....unless a mod or vet says otherwise. IMO i would up the Deca to 400mg, unless you've used it b4 and had good results at that low dosage. Get a couple more responses b4 making a decision and GOOD LUCK BRO!

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with AZlifter.... D-Bol for 4 weeks and up the dose, 400mg deca would be sweet, and use clomid for post cycle. Good luck fella

Why decrease d-bol to 1-4?

This gear is what I have on hand and it is my first cycle. However, I will do what is best and get more if need be. Ultimately, if what I have could put on 25-30 lbs. I would be pleased.

Thanks for your help bros!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u decrease the dbol like they said 1-4 cause it is 17 alk and is tocix to the liver.up the deca to 400 for ur size and youll be in buissnes.also scratch the nolv,just use clomid three weeks after your last injwction,it will bring your nat test levels up better and faster and also acts as a anties,there reallyb is no need for nolv,its pretty much a misconception.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    With the suggestions made above, your cycle looks pretty solid. Your dosages, for someone your size, seem a bit low (especially the deca ), but this is your first cycle, so there is nothing wrong with starting low and assesing your body's tolerence-- although I still would up the deca a bit and make the changes on d-bol as said above. However, have you considered using test enthanate of cyp instead of the sust? There is a lot of debate on the merits of sust when only injected 1 or 2 times per week and, at least for your personal knowledge, I would do some searches on this and see if you think another test might work better. Also, being that this is your first cycle, I just wanted to point out that if you are using vet gear, you prob won't get the full amount that your are planning (because a lot of vet gear is a bit underfilled-- and maybe underdosed). I am not saying not to use vet gear (I am currently using some Tkk cyp and deca), but keep that in mind when planning your cycle and maybe even inject a little more than what you think, for instance, 200mg deca is, and possibly buy an extra vial of each so that you don't use up all your gear at the end of week 8 and still have not really seen the results... Just some things to think about. However, based on the dosages you listed above, it does seem you might be dealing with amps of human grade sust and deca.

steel10, thanks for your help! I will definately adjust the d-bol and will proly up the dose of deca .

I realy wanted to use a different test other than sust. but I have limited connections and this is what's available.

Perhaps with more research, I should do my best to find another route and buy more gear. I guess perhaps, stock up!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bell Tower; 05-21-2002 at 05:52 AM.

Thread Information